Chapter 139: Extra

What Guan Linyu said is undoubtedly the best arrangement.

The penguins quickly decided who would stay and who would go.

Guan Linyu said to Qi Feibai: "Wait for me here, I will hunt and come back to you to eat."

Qi Feibai refused repeatedly: "We are already at the beach, I can hunt by myself."

Guan Linyu looked down at the scars on Qi Feibai's body: "Your injury hasn't healed yet. If you jump into the sea like this, it will hurt you very much."

As soon as he heard the pain, Qi Feibai gave up.

"Then I'll watch An An here!"

Guan Linyu nodded.

An An also jumped very high at this time: "Dad, stay with me! Dad is going fishing!"

It means one dad stays with me and one dad goes fishing.

In the past, when Guan Linyu went out to sea to fish, it would take some time to come back.

Now you can go back and forth in one day.

Qi Feibai's wound didn't heal, so he nursed him for several days.

Yang Deqi Feibai gradually felt that such a life was too comfortable. Inertia broke out, and he slumped on the ice to bask in the sun, growing a lot of fat.

He is also known as the director of the kindergarten for penguin chicks because he stays on the shore for a long time.

The cubs are not without danger here, and the closer they get to the seaside, the higher their risk factor.

At this time, a skua hovered in the sky.

The sun was shining brightly today, which was supposed to be a good time to dry the cubs.

But the gray figure in the sky made the three penguins guarding the cubs' kindergarten particularly worried.

"This skua looks ill-intentioned. It doesn't want to eat our babies."

"Isn't it supposed to be going to Adélie penguins looking for eggs and chicks these days?"

Qi Feibai looked at the many cubs behind him and saw them huddled in a pile, trembling, and he was very worried.

He always felt that the skua's eyes were focused on An An, because An An was the shortest of all the cubs and the one most easily snatched away.

"If there is only this one skua, we don't need to be afraid of it. We are afraid that it will attract its companions." This is what Qi Feibai is most worried about.

"Then what are we going to do, call them all back?" This penguin refers to those penguins hunting in the sea.

Qi Feibai said: "Letting Guan Linyu come back should solve the problem. He must not only let us protect these cubs."

He remembered Guan Linyu saying that when he traveled with the cubs, he would also teach them many survival skills, not just to make it easier to feed them.

He knew that Guan Linyu hoped that the two babies could have the ability to survive in this world, just like Guan Linyu, who was powerful and inviolable.

A penguin said: "Then I will call him back."

Qi Feibai nodded: "It's your turn to hunt."

Shortly after the penguin left, the skua hovering in the sky also left.

Qi Feibai didn't think that the skua was really leaving. He guessed that it was going to notify its group to bring more skuas to prey on the little penguins.