Chapter 23

Guan Linyu could hold back in the office, but if he didn't deal with Qi Feibai, how could he agree to Qi Feibai's home?

Guan Linyu knew that he could not continue this topic, otherwise Qi Feibai would really succeed in stalking him.

He now had little confidence in his own self-control.

At this time, the low-rent house where Qi Feibai lived flashed in Guan Linyu's mind.

He frowned slightly. In such an environment, an omega who was still famous and had many negative fans would not be safe there.

There are many properties under Guan Lin's domain name, and it would be no problem even giving the villa where he lives now to Qi Feibai.

He suppressed his eyes that were filled with desire, looked at Qi Feibai, and adjusted his breathing: "Isn't the environment at your home not very good?"

Qi Feibai's mind was spinning rapidly at this moment.

He has seen Guan Linyu's house, and his own house cannot be compared with Guan Linyu's.

Emperor penguins do not build nests for breeding, but Adélie penguins do, and only male penguins build houses.

Humans can also do it. They have to prepare a wedding room, and most of them are alphas and betas.

His current house is indeed not suitable for the growth of a baby.

Living in Guan Linyu's house, Qi Feibai would not do this kind of "eating soft food".

If he pursues Guan Linyu, he will treat him best and give him everything he has.

After all, Guan Linyu saved a virgin who had been single for three years.

Qi Feibai immediately transferred his balance and showed it to Guan Linyu: "Look! I made money!"

For people at Guan Linyu's level, that amount of money is not enough to cover the driver's salary for a month.

But Guan Linyu didn't have any disdain. Instead, he admired Qi Feibai: "Did you earn money by treating others during this period?"

Qi Feibai nodded: "Well, there is also money to be made from live streaming!"

He has no human class consciousness yet. In the penguin world, everyone has the same starting point, and the gap between rich and poor is extremely small.

Even though he is already a human being and thinking about certain issues, he still subconsciously thinks like a penguin.

He said to Guan Linyu: "Then when I make money and buy a big house, can you come to my house and tag me?"

His innocent eyes were like the sweetest, whitest and tender coconut milk pudding on the dining table, especially beautiful and delicious under the neon light outside the window.

Guan Linyu looked away: "When your parents passed away, didn't they leave you any real estate?"

Qi Feibai looked slightly startled.

Certain memories pop out of my head.

"Yes," he said, "but they were sold."

Guan Linyu's eyes returned to Qi Feibai. Because of what Qi Feibai said, his expression became much clearer, and he said with an air of calmness and dignity: "Who were you sold to? A minor omega whose parents have both died. Heritage will be protected."

Guan Linyu: "I'll ask Yu Zhe to help you find out tomorrow, and then tell you what to do."

Qi Feibai's eyes lit up: "Are you trying to help me grab a house?"