Chapter 63

Qi Feibai was even more wary of what this aunt said.

Now that the entire galaxy knows that he and Guan Linyu have established a relationship, what does the auntie mean by a lifelong event?

Xiao Su stepped forward and stood in front of Qi Feibai, and was polite to the aunt: "He doesn't need you to worry about his life-long affairs anymore. You may not know that he has already established a relationship with Guan Linyu."

The auntie glanced at Xiao Su, her eyes scanning Xiao Su from top to bottom, which made Xiao Su feel particularly disgusted.

She chuckled and said, "Of course I know about his relationship with Guan Linyu. I came here today to make his relationship more stable."

She ignored the thin omega in front of Qi Feibai, looked at Qi Feibai and said, "Have you and Mr. Guan ever done a genetic match?"

Qi Feibai was slightly startled.

They have been together since then. As for genetic matching, Qi Feibai didn't know that Guan Linyu had already done it in private.

The eldest aunt said: "You also know that your uncle works in the Genetics Bureau and knows some researchers who are very interested in genes. I just want to take you to show them and check the genetic match between you and Guan Linyu. how many?"

"Both of your genes are so special. If they match up in some way, wouldn't it be a great thing to be able to have a child through medicine or research?"

"As for you, you are still young, so you may not know the importance of having children for a family. Fortunately, I have remembered these things. Didn't I come to see you now?"

"Guan Linyu's genetic test shows that you are infertile, but if we work hard and let you have a child that belongs to you two, the position of Mrs. Guan Jia will definitely fall on you."

After the auntie said this, she was not as confident as she thought she could take Qi Feibai away.

Because there is another person in front of Qi Feibai, that is Xiao Su.

The reason why the aunt came here to say this today is that she knew very well that she had never given Qi Feibai any education on omega self-respect, self-love, and self-protection.

Qi Feibai's knowledge in this area is very lacking, and he is seriously lacking in love. According to his past paranoia about Shi Ke, now that he is with Guan Linyu, he should be equally paranoid.

If another person said such words in front of Qi Feibai, Qi Feibai might believe it, and he might even be deceived into going to the research institute.

But this person happened to be Qi Feibai's aunt.

Whether it was the impression of this person in the original owner's memory, or Qi Feibai's sixth sense from animals, they all told him that this person was not well-intentioned, and he should not trust her, let alone follow her.

What's more, there is Xiao Su standing in front of Qi Feibai.

Xiao Su was much more vigilant than Qi Feibai.

He and his brother depended on each other, and his brother respected him very much and gave him a lot of vigilance education in this area since he was a child, telling him to be careful about the people around him.

As an omega, you should be careful around such uneasy and well-meaning people.

Qi Feibai shook his head: "I won't go with you for a checkup."

"I'm going home and don't want to talk to you anymore."

At this time, the company's car stopped behind the uncle's car and honked its horn at the two of them.