Chapter 102

"Why can't we hold on anymore!" Qi Feibai quickly moved reinforcements, "Xiao Su, look at him!"

As a result, when he looked at Xiao Su, his face was full of confusion.

Xiao Su's fingers were almost twisted into knots. Looking at Qi Feibai's eyes, he became more and more apologetic: "Xiao Bai, I didn't even see the stepping stone clearly. I really want to open the door and take a look! "

"What's wrong with you!" Qi Feibai's eyes widened, "Disappointed, I'm so disappointed in you!"

After saying this, Mingwu turned the handle with a click and opened the door.

The door of the room was wide open. Qi Feibai saw Guan Linyu smiling at him. His mood was high for a moment and he rushed over to close the door. His eyes were full of smiles and his voice was laughing and joking: "If you can't open it, you can't open it. Close it quickly!" "

Guan Linyu and the groomsmen behind him did not pounce.

He just raised his hand and placed a piece of paper in front of Mingwu and Xiaosu. Mingwu and Xiaosu immediately lost their fighting power. They looked at the paper with eyes full of disbelief and were stunned.

Qi Feibai came forward with a playful smile: "What is it! A huge check! I want to see what it is that makes my best man unable to wait for a second!"

He moved closer, but he didn't have time to clearly read the words on the paper.

The piece of paper was pushed into Mingwu's hand by Guan Linyu. Guan Linyu, who had a free hand, stepped forward and hugged Qi Feibai, then pulled Qi Feibai into his arms.

Lu Sihan and others immediately shouted loudly behind him, surging like a wave: "I got it, I got it! Come on, get in the car and take a walk!"

Guan Linyu put the bouquet in his hand into Qi Feibai's arms, bent down and put his elbows through Qi Feibai's knees, picked him up by the waist, turned and walked towards the wedding car.

This series of changes made Qi Feibai dizzy. He didn't react at all. He had been snatched away. He kept looking back: "What is what? What is that piece of paper!"

Guan Linyu's low laughter made his chest tremble: "Get in my car and I'll tell you."

Qi Feibai then looked up at Guan Linyu and started to cheat: "You are cheating, our bet does not count!"

Guan Linyu put him down, opened the car door, protected him into the car, and then sat in himself. His tone was irresistible: "A soldier never tires of deceit. You didn't stipulate what means I must use yesterday."

Qi Feibai was emotional, with smiles in his eyes, and an incredible tone: "What are you showing them! They are still at the door and haven't moved yet!"

Guan Linyu leaned close to Qi Feibai's ear and said a few words.

Qi Feibai's eyes were full of confusion, and he looked at Mingwu and Xiaosu who were being pushed into the car by the best man brought by Guan Linyu: "What is that? Is that important?"

Guan Linyu said a few more words in his ear.

Qi Feibai: "!!!"

"them!"

Guan Linyu continued to explain to him the relationship between Mingwu and Xiaosu.

Qi Feibai: "Wow! They both have a secret crush on each other and don't tell me! Damn it!"

Finally, he cast an admiring look at Guan Linyu: "You are so awesome, no wonder you said you could get them to open the door right away!"

After a moment, he changed his words: "Treacherous! You don't follow the rules at all!"