Chapter 18

Shi Ke didn't sleep all night. As soon as he thought that it was Qi Feibai who proposed to terminate the engagement, he felt filled with panic!

He was the one who kept pestering him back then, so why should he take the initiative now!

The weather is a bit hot today.

Shi Ke drove out in the morning, and it happened to be during the rush hour. He was blocked all the way, and the sun was shining directly through the windshield for a long time.

Although the windshield protected him from the scorching heat and ultraviolet rays, he also wore sunglasses to avoid being dazzled.

But all this still made him feel irritable!

When he arrived at the door of the notary office, he didn't see Qi Feibai. His mood finally improved, and he took out his mobile phone to call Qi Feibai.

He really couldn't bear it, and maybe he was regretting what he said yesterday, so he couldn't show up at the door of the notary office on time.

I called, but the line was busy.

Shi Ke smiled coldly, his eyes full of strategizing: "He must be discussing countermeasures with his friends, thinking hard about what kind of steps can be taken to make me relent and not dissolve the marriage with him."

But he has made a decision. This time, he will definitely make Qi Feibai regret what he said last night!

He had even imagined Qi Feibai kneeling on the ground, begging him not to break off the engagement, imagining him crying bitterly, just asking that he could marry him home and mark him completely.

But he is just a substitute, just a stepping stone for their family to move to a higher place. How can he be worthy of marrying him?

He even opened a group chat with those bad friends and said: "He really didn't come. You are right. How could he be willing to break off the engagement with me." 】

However, contrary to what he expected, no one in the group responded to his message.

Such silence gave Shi Ke a bad feeling.

There is no underground parking lot at the notary office. Although the surface parking lot has been treated, and the air conditioner in the car also delivers cool air, it is still a hot summer day as far as the eye can see.

1 Shi Ke's anger gradually increased with the outdoor temperature.

Finally, someone in his friend group sent a message: [Didn't you read the hot search? 】

Another friend seemed to be unable to resist gloating, and finally joked happily in the group: "That fiancé of yours is so awesome. In front of all the interstellar citizens, he provoked other people's family relationships in the live broadcast, and even brought you money." Got a big green hat!"

He knew it!

He knew that if something went wrong, there must be a monster!

What live broadcast?

What hot search?

What cuckold? !

What on earth did Qi Feibai do!

I opened the Star Network with trembling hands, and sure enough I saw Qi Feibai's name on the hot search list.

After clicking in, you will see a live broadcast room of StarNet Citizen.

The live broadcast room was very noisy, full of screams and curses, and the camera was shaking.

Fortunately, a super tube who was watching the live broadcast landed in the live broadcast room and instantly added several layers of buffs to the live broadcast room. The picture was finally much smoother, and even the sound was no longer shrill.