Chapter 45

The next day.

Qi Feibai went out early in the morning, and there was already a car parked at the door. It was Guan Linyu's car that he had been in before.

Qi Feibai immediately jumped down the small steps, opened the fence gate of the small yard, came to the car and looked around, and asked the driver standing next to the car: "Brother, has Mr. Guan come to pick me up for work?"

The driver looked at Qi Feibai lovingly: "Mr. Guan has a busy schedule this morning and has many things to deal with, so he didn't come to pick you up for work."

"But Mr. Guan asked me to bring you breakfast, which is shrimp dumplings."

Qi Feibai came to the driver's side and took the shrimp dumplings and milk: "It looks delicious. Brother Linyu asked you to buy it for me!"

The driver opened the back seat door for him: "Yes, Mr. Guan told me to follow you when he got up early in the morning. If you want to use the car, please contact me."

Qi Feibai got into the car and sat down, opening the breakfast box of shrimp dumplings: "I knew he was the best to me."

The driver got in and started the car: "Yes, this is Mr. Guan's car with the highest safety factor. Moreover, Ms. Guan is Mr. Guan's sister, and Mr. Guan won't let him eat in the car."

Qi Feibai raised his chin and said proudly: "He let me eat in the car because he likes me so much!"

The driver smiled: "Yes!"

The little penguin's animal intuition can sense human beings' feelings for him, so how could he not know Guan Linyu's preference for him.

The car headed towards the company under the rising sun.

Under the sun, the car body shines brightly.

Qi Feibai opened the car window, blowing the wind outside the window, his hair flying in the wind, and the sun shining on his face, full of warmth.

He happily drank milk and ate shrimp dumplings.

The weather is so nice today, it's a good day to tell Guan Linyu the good news.

He was full, felt his belly, and was filled with happiness.

After being a penguin for seven years, he spent four years reaching adulthood. The remaining three years were spent courting a mate, but to no avail.

Today, his little penguin can finally have his own cub!

It was not in vain that I was tortured by Guan Linyu for five days and five nights.

Although it was the morning rush hour, the driver found the smoothest route and delivered Qi Feibai to the company smoothly and on time.

Qi Feibai said goodbye to the driver after getting off the car: "Thank you, brother. Brother, please go and rest."

Qi Feibai's company is located in an office building in a business district.

He walked into the crowd and rushed to the elevator with everyone.

People were bustling around, talking to each other.

Some are complaining about the hassle of going to work, while others are full of interest in work.

Many people saw Qi Feibai with surprise in their eyes, and they discussed softly for a moment: "I keep seeing that news on major social platforms in the past few days. It's that the diagnosis and treatment are going to be broadcast live. It turns out that it is in our building."