Chapter 7

Qi Feibai received Guan Linyu's reply, and his eyes and eyebrows flashed with joy.

When he was courting a mate in Antarctica, he was rejected by too many penguins. Guan Linyu was the first one to respond to him on his courtship journey.

Moreover, he will also teach him to find other values in life.

Qi Feibai collected that piece of information.

Tomorrow, he would go to his fiancé to break off the engagement.

After Qi Feibai traveled through time, he was inspired to find a man to have a child with him.

He was unwilling to choose Shi Ke, his fiancé who was already engaged, because this man did not leave a good impression in the original owner's life.

Qi Feibai didn't know why the original owner kept pestering Shi Ke. As a little penguin, he didn't like humans like Shi Ke.

He thought about Guan Linyu's reply to his text message just now. Sure enough, his little penguin would not make the wrong choice, and Guan Linyu was the perfect spouse.

Qi Feibai's mind was filled with Guan Linyu, and he even used his optical brain to search for information about Guan Linyu, hoping to learn more about him from the Star Network.

At the headquarters of the Guan Group, which was far away from him, Guan Linyu was dealing with accumulated documents, and his eyes occasionally fell on the optical computer next to him.

Assistant Yu Zhe had to enter Guan Linyu's office again due to work pressure.

Fortunately this time, the office temperature was normal.

He handed over his work and when he reported it, he found that Guan Linyu's eyes fell on the optical brain several times.

After Yu Zhe's report, he even doubted whether he had forgotten Guan Linyu's important itinerary, so he asked: "Mr. Guan, do you have any important work that you need to contact immediately?"

Guan Linyu was slightly startled, waved his hand and said to Zhe, "No."

Yu Zhe was puzzled and turned to leave.

The only sound in the office was his footsteps.

As soon as he reached the door, Guan Linyu stopped him again: "Yu Zhe."

Yu Zhe turned around and Guan Linyu asked him: "Is your omega clingy?"

Yu Zhe's mind moved slightly and he answered seriously: "He is very clingy. He sends me a lot of messages every day. He even wants me to contact him on the phone in my free time."

He thought of the omega at home, and a touch of tenderness faded from the corner of his mouth: "But he is also very sensible. I just need to tell him what to do, and he will understand me and won't bother me anymore."

Guan Linyu nodded, and this time he really asked Yu Zhe to leave.

In the end, he put the optical brain aside and continued his work.

After Yu Zhe arranged his work, he suddenly stopped on his way back to the office.

It's not like Mr. Guan suddenly cared about him.

Today, Qi Feibai and Mr. Guan exchanged contact information.

Mr. Guan was alone in the office and suddenly released his pressure, causing the atmosphere in the office to become tense.

When Mr. Guan just listened to the work report, he looked at Guang Nao several times.

Yu Zhe hissed.

Did Qi Feibai not contact Mr. Guan after getting his contact information?