Chapter 136: Extra

Xiao Su and Ming Wu knew An An's situation.

When Qi Feibai has free time at work, his favorite thing to do is to get together with Xiao Sutou and talk about all kinds of topics.

Qi Feibai would also talk about the two children at home. As An An's brother-in-law, An An was certainly a topic of conversation between the two of them.

Qi Feibai and Xiao Su are both on vacation today, and even Ming Wu is not live broadcasting anymore and is staying at home with Xiao Su, who is pregnant.

The wedding of Xiao Su and Ming Wu was the first marriage arranged by the Anti-Gene Bureau with the greatest impact after the announcement of the new regulations.

On the wedding day of Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu, new rules were promulgated, giving everyone the freedom to choose to get married, or even not to get married.

On the night of Qi Feibai's wedding, Mingwu took the time to find many of his friends and arranged a confession scene, and confessed his love to Xiao Su that night.

Xiao Su also liked Ming Wu very much and immediately agreed to Ming Wu.

The two entered a period of passionate love.

Mingwu even announced the good news through his social account.

When the new regulations were first promulgated, although he was not the first citizen to have the freedom to love in accordance with the new regulations, he was the most influential among the citizens.

Once that blog post was published, it even accelerated the spread of the new regulations.

This can be regarded as mutual benefit between Mingwu and Guan Linyu.

After that, in order to thank Mingwu for helping to promote the new rules, Guan Linyu also arranged for his own entertainment company to give him a certain amount of traffic, which made his live broadcast room more popular.

Not long after the two fell in love, they got married.

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu, two married people, also served as Xiao Su's best man.

Interstellar doesn't have that many rules on this matter.

As a result, Xiao Su and Ming Wu's wedding also caused a sensation in the entire galaxy.

Mingwu's fans originally entered the live broadcast room just to join in the fun, but they exploded on the spot after entering the live broadcast room.

[I used to think that this guy was capable enough if he could marry an omega, but I didn't expect that Guan Linyu would be the best man at his wedding! 】

The camera panned to the guest seats below.

Live broadcast room audience: [? ? ? 】

[Are the people sitting at the table in front of you Guan's family? 】

[Mingwu's parents are playing me, haha. The old couple was so frightened that the smiles on their faces froze. 】

[Wait a minute, who was sitting down just now! He must be the second prince! 】

[Let me go and understand what kind of connections this is? The second prince actually came to eat at his table! 】

After all, Mingwu is the most influential BO lover after the new rules. His wedding has certain political significance for the second prince and others, so they were invited to come.

The wedding of Ming Wu and Xiao Su has been discussed on the Internet for a whole week.

It also gave everyone a more practical understanding of the promotion of new regulations.