Chapter 58

It was rare for Guan Linyu to get off work early today. When he got off work, he even gave the driver a holiday: "I have to go back to Guanzhai today, so I can drive myself."

The driver chuckled and said, "Then I'll give Mr. Guan a break for half a day. Happy birthday to Mr. Guan."

Guan Linyu nodded in response and then drove away.

On the way, he held the steering wheel with one hand and rested his elbow on the edge of the window with the other hand, supporting his chin.

There are already fallen leaves on the road in early autumn. In the bright sunshine, the bright yellow leaves spin down with the wind.

A soft light appeared in Guan Linyu's eyes. These fallen leaves reminded him of Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai is such a lively and agile person.

The traffic flow today was also very smooth, and it didn't take long for the car to arrive outside Qi Feibai's house.

Guan Linyu dialed Qi Feibai's number.

Qi Feibai hung up.

Not long after, the door of Qi Feibai's house opened, and the first thing that appeared in Guan Linyu's sight was a human-sized penguin doll.

It took him a while to see Qi Feibai's hand on the doll's waist.

He raised the corners of his lips, walked up and smiled, "What are you talking about?"

Qi Feibai poked his head out from behind the penguin doll, and his eyes lit up at Guan Linyu's handsome face.

Qi Feibai blushed slightly: "This is a birthday gift for you, do you like it!"

Guan Linyu didn't expect that he could receive such a cute doll as a gift for such an old man. He smiled faintly, nodded and said to Qi Feibai, "Yes, I like it."

After saying that, Guan Linyu took the doll from Qi Feibai's hand.

But his eyes were still on Qi Feibai and did not move away.

Qi Feibai wore a zebra-striped inner T-shirt today, a pair of loose wide-leg jeans, and a half-length windbreaker.

He also wore a backpack, not the usual small sports chest bag.

Guan Linyu didn't care that Qi Feibai changed his bag, he just felt that it was obviously a very ordinary outfit, but it looked so good on Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu finally stuffed the penguin into the back seat of the car. He stood up and saw Qi Feibai standing next to the car, frowning slightly. He asked, "What's wrong?"

Qi Feibai was miserable and couldn't tell.

He didn't expect that he would have to ride in the car, and he completely forgot about it when he was wearing the rabbit tail.

He sat down without noticing just now, and the wonderful feeling immediately made him jump out of the car, and his cheeks immediately turned red.

But he couldn't fall short. He had to wait until he got to Guan Linyu's house and give the second gift to Guan Linyu.

So Qi Feibai gritted his teeth and got into the car.

The first time I rode in a car, I tightened my thighs just to reduce the grip on my buttocks.

After Guan Linyu got in the car, he looked sideways at Qi Feibai and saw that his cheeks were red. Thinking of the things he had done before, he frowned slightly: "You didn't take any medicine behind my back, right?"