Chapter 101

Duan Rong didn't know who sent that data report.

"The email account has been canceled and no source can be found." Duan Rong's attention was not in this direction.

He was so excited that he was shaking all over. His back was to the light source, but his eyes were frighteningly bright.

He looked at his mother, his eyes flashing like a wolf that had found its prey: "No matter who sent it to me, the protagonist of tomorrow's wedding should be me, not Guan Linyu!"

He had been suppressed for a long time, and even late at night he wondered whether it was really his problem.

He was in pain and tortured.

Now he finally knows that all this is really not his problem!

He paced back and forth in the room excitedly, even dancing: "Let me just say that even when I look at him through the screen, I can feel his fatal attraction to me! It turns out that the genetic match between me and him is 100% %, no wonder, no wonder I have never seen him, but I always dream about him in my dreams!"

"Mom!" He looked at Mrs. Duan, "If I mark him, I will definitely make him pregnant immediately!"

"The estrus period I spent with him will definitely last seven days and seven nights!"

"He should be mine! It was Guan Linyu who robbed me!"

He smiled coldly: "But it doesn't matter, I will eventually take back what belongs to me."

"It's like the Duan family only belongs to me and has no influence on any position in Linyu."

"His genes cannot match mine even with Qi Feibai's!"

"Tomorrow I will wash off the mark of Guan Lin domain on Qi Feibai's body."

Mrs. Duan didn't come back to her senses for a long time.

She looked up at her crazy son, and her dead heart came to life again.

She knew that her original decision was not wrong.

It was fate, but in the end it was Guan Linyu who robbed Duan Rong of resources.

Sure enough, as long as Guan Linyu is there and as long as Guan Linyu takes away Duan Rong's resources, Duan Rong's life will be affected.

Where did Guan Linyu get the confidence to invite his family to the wedding?

At tomorrow's wedding, she will make Guan Linyu and the Guan family embarrassed in front of the entire galaxy.

She will let all the ridicule her family has received during this period be doubled back on Guan Linyu and the others.

She looked at Duan Rong and smiled confidently: "There are still a few hours until the wedding. For such an important day, we must dress up grandly."

Duan Rong nodded: "Yes, you need to dress up!"

at the same time.

Qi Feibai, who was sleeping soundly, was dug out of bed by Guan Linyu.

As if he had no bones, he lay limply in Guan Linyu's arms. In the dark bedroom, he acted coquettishly to the people closest to him: "You haven't woken up yet, keep sleeping."

Guan Linyu kissed his forehead and really wanted to hold him and lie in bed under the quilt for a few hours.

"But today we are getting married. You have to get up, put on makeup and change clothes, and be ready for me to pick you up."