Chapter 5

A minute later, Qi Feibai was thrown out of the hospital building where the shooting was taken.

Assistant Guan Linyu threw the pebbles in his hand to the ground: "Don't bother Mr. Guan again in the future."

Qi Feibai picked up the stone and stood up, pursed his lips and watched Guan Linyu's assistant re-enter the building.

The scene of him being thrown out just now has been filmed and posted online by the busybodies around him.

Qi Feibai put the stone in his bag, patted the dust on his body, and turned to go home.

Upstairs, Lu Sihan and Guan Linyu stood at the window watching Qi Feibai leave.

Guan Linyu clenched his hands on the sides of his legs and then let go, with a slight disapproval in his tone: "Why did you throw him out?"

Lu Sihan's face was cold: "He has an impure mind, and throwing him out would be easy."

Guan Linyu restrained his emotions, and there was not much expression on his face: "How come you know it again? Weren't you happy watching the show before?"

Lu Sihan's expression was unnatural for a moment, and the anger in his heart was still there: "I just didn't expect that he would be so directly sarcastic."

Guan Linyu withdrew his gaze, turned around and left, leaving behind a sentence: "He doesn't seem to be deliberately sarcastic."

Lu Sihan followed up: "It really looks like he wants to have a baby with you, but doesn't he know that you haven't...forget it, I shouldn't have suggested coming to him."

Guan Linyu said no more, said goodbye to his friends, got in the car and left the shooting location.

Assistant Guan Linyu is sitting in the passenger seat. He is not an ordinary assistant, he is even a child with whom Guan Linyu has a good relationship.

The assistant's name is Yu Zhe. His father has been the Guan family's driver for decades. He went to school with Guan Linyu since he was a child and settled on the position of assistant early on.

At this time in the car, he felt that Guan Linyu was in a bad mood and asked softly: "Mr. Guan, did Qi Feibai's behavior just now make you angry?"

Guan Linyu closed his eyes and leaned on the back seat: "Do you feel that he made me angry?"

Yu Zhe said: "No."

Yu Zhe was so nervous that he subconsciously licked his lower lip, "Mr. Guan..."

Guan Linyu sighed softly, "You shouldn't throw him out."

Yu Zhe lowered his eyes: "I'm sorry, I was just angry about what he said at that time. I thought he was mocking you."

"It doesn't look like it." Guan Linyu opened his eyes and looked out the car window with cold eyes. There was busy traffic outside the window and there was silence in the car.

"Based on our years of experience in understanding people, do you think he is the type of person that is reported online?"

Yu Zhe: "Now that I think about it, it really doesn't look like him. He looks very simple."

"But is it possible that he lied to us?"

Guan Linyu: "If he lied to us, then he is really powerful."

Yu Zhe thought about it. If he could deceive them, he didn't know how deep his skills were.

"Then I get him back. Maybe he just wants to express his determination to be with you by saying this?"

"Mr. Guan, Madam has always felt that even if you are infertile, you can still find someone to know and stay with you for the rest of your life."