Chapter 83

Guan Linyu took inhibitors, but Qi Feibai didn't.

Although his body secretes hormones, he will not be so easily excited.

Facing a lover whom I had not seen for two months and being treated so tenderly by my lover, I quickly had a reaction.

He lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling with confused eyes. One hand gently covered the pouch, and the other hand held Guan Linyu's hair.

His breathing became heavier and heavier, and finally his thighs trembled slightly like a spasm.

After it was over, both of them were a little emotional.

Guan Linyu leaned on the bed to adjust his breathing and calm himself down.

Qi Feibai leaned in Guan Linyu's arms, gently blowing air on his neck to play.

Guan Linyu raised his hand, covered Qi Feibai's mouth with his strong palm, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't make trouble."

Qi Feibai looked up at him, stretched out his fingertips and tapped the corners of Guan Linyu's lips.

Guan Linyu held Qi Feibai's hand with his other hand and lowered his eyes helplessly: "You can't touch you because of me?"

Qi Feibai struggled to speak into his palm: "The corners of your mouth are dirty."

Guan Linyu's eyes moved slightly, and he probably knew what it was.

He stretched out the tip of his tongue and gently licked the place where Qi Feibai had just touched: "Is there any more?"

Qi Feibai shook his head slightly and murmured for a moment: "Why did you eat it?"

Guan Linyu laughed sullenly, his chest trembling, causing Qi Feibai's heartstrings to twitch.

He said: "It's not the first time. Isn't it just discovered now?"

Qi Feibai's eyes flashed with curiosity: "Is it delicious?"

Guan Linyu lowered his head: "Want to try it?"

Qi Feibai raised his chin: "Do you want me to taste it from your mouth?"

Guan Linyu's chest was so tight that he let go of his hand covering Qi Feibai's mouth, lowered his head and kissed him gently.

The kiss was gentle, and their breathing was slow and shallow.

After a while, the not-so-deep kiss ended.

Qi Feibai leaned back into Guan Linyu's arms and tasted it carefully: "There is no taste, it is your taste, the taste of the sea breeze."

Guan Linyu said: "Someone once said that it is the fishy smell of sea water."

Qi Feibai didn't understand the insult to Guan Linyu when he was young. He just expressed his feelings directly: "No, that person must have something wrong with his nose. It smells very good, cold, with the sea breeze." I like the smell, it makes me feel at ease."

The coldness in Guan Linyu's eyes faded away, leaving only tenderness. He said, "It's normal for an omega to feel at ease with the smell of alpha."

He touched Qi Feibai's wrist: "Your tie is gone."

Qi Feibai said: "Then you can make up for me tomorrow."

He didn't tell Guan Linyu that it wasn't just because he was an omega marked by Guan Linyu that he liked the taste of Guan Linyu's pheromones so much.

He likes the smell of sea breeze. He was born in that smell and grew up in that smell until he came here.

The smell of Guan Linyu's pheromones, with almost no markings, also made him feel at ease.