Chapter 157: Extra

"Extra - A couple's daily kissing routine during pregnancy and postpartum"

2.

Qi Feibai gave birth to a daughter who needed confinement.

Confinement is a primitive and novel experience for him.

He originally wanted to sit up the next day.

The Guan family members who were with him immediately stopped him when they saw what he was doing, and all started to care about his needs.

Qi Feibai said: "I'm going to work in the mountains to make money!"

Penguins have to be on the road to raise their chicks all the time, and they need to run for a living.

After he gives birth to a child, of course he has to go to work to earn money to support the child.

They have two children to raise.

Even if two penguins raise one penguin chick, they may not be able to support it. He and Guan Linyu have to raise two children.

Guan Linyu pressed his shoulder and told him to have a good rest: "You don't have to worry about making money."

Guan's mother also said: "Our Guan family can't afford to support you and your two children."

Qi Feibai suddenly realized, yes, he is a human now!

Not long after, he looked at the Guan family with eyes full of admiration: "You are so amazing. You can support two more children!"

Mother Guan petted Qi Feibai's head and looked at him with a smile: "If you want to have another child, you have to wait until your body recovers completely. Don't be in a hurry now."

Guan Linyu felt sorry for Qi Feibai: "Two are enough, you have a good rest."

Qi Feibai obeyed and rested.

In the days that followed, Qi Feibai was opened to a new world again.

He discovered that after becoming a human, he was often opened up to new worlds.

In the past, I could receive some advantages of being a human from the memory of the original owner.

But personal experience is another matter.

After giving birth, he could actually rest in bed all day, play games, read novels, watch live broadcasts, sleep... and do whatever he wanted.

Missing the child, he brought the child over to play with, and other matters were handled by Linyu.

Guan Linyu would even help him clean up his body.

As a penguin who never knew how to wear clothes before, and as a penguin who has seen many penguins mating in the blue sky, Qi Feibai does not have much shame.

He will only feel that he is so happy to be taken care of by others!

In just two weeks, Qi Feibai, who had been slightly tortured by pregnancy and childbirth, was already white and tender.

His abdominal muscles are gone, but his waistline has recovered a little, and there is still some soft flesh on his belly.

When Guan Linyu wiped him, his slender and powerful fingers left a light shadow on his skin, and the white and tender skin lightly overflowed from the gaps between his fingers.

Feeling soft under his palm, Guan Linyu's eyes dimmed and he raised his eyes to look at Qi Feibai who was lying on the bed watching the animal world.

His eyes are pure and smiling, and even when he sees exciting things like hunting, his eyes light up, and even the muscles in his body become slightly tense.