Chapter 128: Extra

Qi Feibai now has a very sense of crisis.

No goose has a greater sense of crisis than him.

He felt that all the geese around him were eyeing Guan Linyu.

This won't work. Guan Linyu belongs to him, and he won't give it to anyone else.

After they had eaten and drank enough, they had repaired Guan Linyu and decided to go out to explore a safer place to prepare for surviving the snowstorm.

Qi Feibai and his good friends leaned together, keeping each other warm and whispering together.

"What do you think I should do to let everyone know that Guan Linyu is mine and that he will not be with other geese?"

When Qi Feibai asked this question, his tone was particularly sincere, hoping to get a practical answer.

My good friend, who has always been addicted to eating melons, occasionally eating dog food, and mixing in some frozen fish and shrimps, looked a little dull: "Why do you think I know what to do?"

Qi Feibai blinked: "Because you can find a partner every year."

My friend didn't know how to refute what Qi Feibai said.

He even felt that what Qi Feibai said made sense.

Compared with Qi Feibai, a penguin who has failed to court a mate for three years, he succeeds in courting every year.

And has the experience of partnering with the same female penguin for two consecutive years.

Logically speaking, he is indeed quite accomplished and experienced.

He thought about the secret of his success for a long time, but there was nothing special about it.

"I didn't do anything. I just wooed any female penguin I liked every year during the mating season."

Qi Feibai recalled everything his friend had done: "Then if I pursue him all the time, and if he wants to change his heart, I will pursue him, will he not change his heart?"

"If I pursue him in a more sincere way than other penguins, will he not be abducted by others?"

The friend nodded: "I think the method you mentioned is feasible."

"Anyway, let's give it a try."

"Do you feel like the air is getting colder?"

Qi Feibai nodded: "A little bit."

"Didn't Guan Linyu say that a snowstorm is coming?"

None of them expected the blizzard to come so quickly.

A sudden blizzard swept through, mixed with many icy snowflakes, and the cold air it brought caused the temperature to drop sharply.

Qi Feibai huddled with his friends and followed the penguin group toward a safer place protected from the wind.

The wind and snow were extremely heavy at this time, obscuring the view and disturbing the smell of the penguin colony in the air.

They lowered their heads and followed the penguin in front of them, but they didn't know that the penguin in front of them had become lost with other penguins.

By the time everyone found out, they had been covered by the snowstorm.

The blizzard was violent, and the ice and snow blew against them like knives.

They are all male penguins with eggs in their pouches. In order to protect the eggs in their bellies, they cannot move faster, let alone run.

When penguins face a snowstorm, they need to find a place relatively leeward. Everyone huddles together and takes turns changing to the outermost layer to resist the wind and snow to keep warm.