Chapter 107

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu's rooms were decorated in a particularly warm and romantic manner, and even the lighting was of a color that would give people's skin a faint halo.

But at this moment, no one would pay attention to the decoration of this room. Everyone's eyes were focused on the incubator between the two people on the bed...

The clear chirping of the little penguin comes from the blue-white eggshell from time to time.

At this time, a hole had been broken into the eggshell, and long cracks were spread all over the eggshell.

Everyone around them breathed softly, for fear of scaring the little penguin in the eggshell.

With a click, the penguin's shell cracked.

A plump, chubby little gray penguin chick rolled out of its shell.

Its head hit the soft egg incubator, and its downy flesh trembled.

The adults around him took a deep breath.

Why did this little thing drop himself?

The little penguin dropped himself, but instead of crying like a human baby, he twisted his buttocks, stood up straight, and looked around.

Its eyes are like little black beans, small and bright.

The hair all over the body is gray and fluffy, and looks very touchable.

The color from the back of its neck to the back of its head gradually changes from gray to black, until its forehead is covered in black. The black extends from the bridge of its nose to the penguin's beak, which contrasts so sharply with the white of its cheeks that the white fluff writes a concave character on its face.

The little penguin blinked, then suddenly stretched its neck in the direction of Qi Feibai, shook its head back and forth, and chirped twice.

Although there are rumors that birds will mistake the first creature they see for their mother, the little penguin obviously knows his father.

But the way it shakes its head and chirps is really a bit silly.

Its stupid look was really cute. Qi Feibai rushed over to hug it, kissed it heavily on its fluffy little face, and said with excitement that his voice trembled: "It's me, it's me, I'm daddy !"

The little penguin was also very happy. He stretched his neck again, shook his head back and forth, and kept chirping.

Several penguin experts nearby observed and nodded: "The cry is very powerful. It seems to be a healthy little penguin."

The Guan family members behind the expert were also impressed by the cuteness of the little penguin.

Guan Yaoyao and Mrs. Guan, who just thought they were a little too nervous around Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu, now turned on the optical camera to record this silly, cute and very heartwarming scene.

They looked at Qi Feibai hugging the little penguin and being intimate with him. Their hearts were beating fast because of the cuteness. They wished they could jump up and hug him, rub him, and kiss him twice.

The penguin expert said: "The temperature in the room is too high. It would be more appropriate to send it to the ice and snow museum immediately."

"The ice and snow museum also has various inspection instruments purchased before, which can be used to give it a physical examination."

"However, we have no way to confirm its gender before it is half a year old."

Qi Feibai glanced at Guan Linyu, the look in his eyes was very obvious.