Chapter 24

The kiss was light and not deep.

Guan Linyu's lips even trembled slightly because of restraint.

When he let go of Qi Feibai, Qi Feibai continued to approach him as usual.

Guan Linyu sighed softly, and finally kissed the small mole on the side of his nose, and whispered: "Stop moving."

He hugged Qi Feibai into his arms and gently patted his soft lower back.

Then he straightened up and took a step back, "I'm leaving. Please stay safe at home and contact me if you need anything."

He walked away slowly facing the light in the corridor, his back tall and straight, but also lonely.

Qi Feibai scratched the door frame and saw Guan Linyu getting further and further away from him. A strange emotion emerged in his heart. He wanted to rush up and hug him.

But Guan Linyu has turned the corner.

Hug me next time!

Guan Linyu returned to the car.

There was still a very faint smell of Qi Fei Bai's pheromone in the car.

He leaned on the seat, supported his chin with one hand, and activated the light brain with the other hand, asking Yu Zhe to investigate the Qi family's affairs.

[I want to know if Qi Feibai's parents died and he didn't leave any inheritance. Why did he live in a low-rent house after he became an adult? 】

Yu Zhe: [Okay, I'll have someone check it immediately. 】

[By the way, Mr. Guan, your genetic test will be done in about two days. A well-known professor and doctor in the empire will give you a follow-up visit. 】

Guan Linyu's body leaning on the seat was a little stiff.

The neon lights flashing outside the window left a dim light on his face.

If the test result is still infertile.

Guan Linyu closed his eyes and slowed down his breathing.

***

"My Peaceful Clinic" was broadcast again after 20 days and recorded new material.

After the editing and broadcast of the material recorded in the previous live broadcast, Qi Feibai gained a higher reputation.

But he still exists on the Star Network as Qi Yao's control group.

Even the last time the crazy omega's mother broadcast the entire treatment process live, it proved that Qi Feibai was capable.

But his interaction with Guan Linyu during the live broadcast still made many people break their defenses.

Among them is the largest gender group in the galaxy, beta.

The fertility rate of betas is not high, and the children they give birth to are basically betas.

In their opinion, the infertile Guan Linyu was the best match for them.

After all, marrying Guan Linyu, an omega with more advantageous fertility conditions, would be somewhat of a waste.

Who knew that a genetically inferior omega, Qi Feibai, would be killed halfway.

[It's the Qi Feibai who incites domestic violence and flaunts his strength. How does he deserve it! 】

[Even Guan Linyu can hook up with him, so you can imagine how scheming he is. 】