Chapter 59

Guan Linyu's bedroom is on the third floor. Every step he takes on the stairs seems to step on the self-control he is proud of.

The breath of the person in his arms was hot, spraying on his neck, and he would even hum occasionally because of his movements up the stairs.

This is a fatal temptation for an alpha.

Guan Linyu is almost irresistible, coming from the depths of his soul and belonging to alpha's strong desire.

But before he entered the bedroom and closed the door, he forced himself to maintain respect and restraint for Qi Feibai.

When the door to the room closed, he realized how ridiculous his proud self-control was.

He pressed Qi Feibai against the door, his heavy breath sprayed on the corners of Qi Feibai's lips, his fingers gently pinched his chin, lifted his chin, and then kissed his lips hard.

At that moment, both of them seemed to sigh with satisfaction.

Their love was filled with love, pheromones blended, and their chests were pressed together.

The pheromones belonging to the two of them gradually spread and filled the entire bedroom.

Qi Feibai's restless heart gradually calmed down because of Guan Linyu's kiss.

The tail behind him was agitated with emotion, which also caught his attention.

He almost indulged in Guan Linyu's kiss and forgot about the tail behind him.

After the kiss ended, Qi Feibai's eyes were confused, he was panting, his body became weak, and he leaned into Guan Linyu's arms.

He clutched Guan Linyu's straight suit tightly, pulled out the deep folds of his suit, and repeated the words he said in the underground garage: "I have another gift to give you."

Guan Linyu was not satisfied with the kiss he had just tasted, he wanted more, he wanted this person to fully bear him.

But he also knew that he couldn't ignore Qi Feibai's feelings because of himself. He also wanted to know, apart from the giant penguin doll, what other gifts did Qi Feibai have to give him.

The bedroom without the lights looked a little dark.

In such a spacious place, two people were squeezed behind the door, occupying only a small space.

The sweet smell of pheromones enveloped the two of them, making them breathe long and controlled.

Guan Linyu asked Qi Feibai: "What other gifts are there?"

Qi Feibai grabbed Guan Linyu's hand and reached behind him.

When Guan Linyu's hand held a slightly swinging, fluffy tail through his clothes and trousers, his eyes went blank for a moment.

He is a man who has focused most of his attention on his career since he was a child.

Before meeting Qi Feibai, he never even thought that he would pair up with another person, nor did he think that he would have his own omega.

Of course, he won't understand the ambiguous and interesting things that lovers do.

For him, love or marriage should be about two people working separately or living together during the day, and closing the door at night to do some intimate things.

He never thought about those intimate things, what they were specifically, he thought that what he and Qi Feibai did before was enough.

At this time, his hand was stiff and his blood vessels were bulging, but he only dared to hold the tail weakly, and his voice was hoarse to the extreme: "Is this the gift you want to give me?"