Chapter 87

Lu Sihan and Guan Linyu have known each other for a long time.

The Guan family is not a simple enterprise group. Many of the Guan family's businesses are deeply involved in business and politics. Even some national defense projects are led by the Guan family.

The Guan family has always looked down upon the eldest prince, thinking that he was a fool after he came to power.

So they chose to support the second prince, and this path was destined to not be easy.

The second prince also had great ambitions and hit it off with the Guan family.

Before Guan Linyu entered the Guan Group, the second prince and Guan Linyu had already had private contact and became friends.

Years of getting along have made their conversation feel particularly natural.

Lu Sihan threw away all his doubts without any politeness. The more he thought about it, the funnier he became: "Linyu, do you think this is reliable? Are you a child? You want to steal the eggs from your wife. Hatch? You can't buy one yourself!"

"Xiaobai, have you cried because of your anger? I really feel sorry for him. He follows such an iceberg devil like you, and you still have to snatch his eggs!"

Guan Linyu's expression remained unchanged, and he was not angry at all because of the second prince's words, but he really didn't want to have such a sterile conversation with the second prince: "Is there anything else? I'll die without you."

Lu Sihan laughed and laughed: "No, what are you worried about? It's rare for me to laugh at you."

"Can I call your wife later and ask him how he feels about having his balls robbed by you!"

Guan Linyu: "He is busy at work, don't disturb him."

Seeing that the person opposite looked gloating and watching the fun, he wasn't ready to hang up the phone for a while.

Guan Linyu operated on the optical brain for a moment, inserted another picture in the lower right corner of his video screen, and projected the pictures and videos saved in the optical brain onto that picture.

"Since I'm bored, let me show you the illuminated picture of my penguin egg."

The picture in the lower right corner is full of light, except for a fluffy black shadow on the right, with a few thin lines emerging from the black shadow.

"What is this?" Lu Sihan looked closer and didn't understand.

Guan Linyu introduced seriously: "This is the heart. Look carefully, it is beating. There are blood vessels extending next to the heart."

"It seems that this is really the case." Lu Sihan finally understood after looking at it for a while.

After a moment, he laughed again: "No, Guan Linyu, you are really obsessed with hatching eggs! You can't just flip through these videos and photos with a crazy smile on your face."

Guan Linyu's face was calm and steady: "That's not true."

How could Simon Lu not understand him: "Nothing, no crazy smile, but I keep looking at these videos and photos, right?"

"I never thought you would become a pet slave one day!"

"Hey, let me go. I'm just trying to find a marketing account to sell your news. How many people will be shocked by this!"

Lu Sihan was even eager to give it a try: "Is hatching eggs really so fun? How about I buy an egg and hatch it too? What kind of egg is this?"

Guan Linyu: "Penguin eggs."