Chapter 99

The detention center was very quiet, and you could hear the wind blowing from outside.

The quiet environment could not calm down the Duan family.

Mrs. Duan turned her head to look at her husband, her eyes full of shock, but she couldn't believe what she had guessed in her mind.

"It should be that the environment here prevents him from entering the state." Mrs. Duan comforted herself.

Mr. Duan sighed quietly: "Why is this happening? It shouldn't be this way."

He looked at his wife: "My son has talked with me before, and he wants to keep Qi Feibai outside after the prince ascends the throne and the Guan family declines."

"My son was definitely not like he is now."

Whatever the reason, the current result is enough to make Mrs. Duan collapse.

"He can't have children! He must give birth to children with excellent genes for our Duan family. Otherwise, how can I explain to the Duan family? Otherwise, how can I gain a foothold in the wife circle in the future?"

The beam supporting their inner world suddenly broke, causing their world to collapse.

They couldn't bear that everything they insisted on turned into a joke in the end, and they couldn't bear to see the ridicule of reaping the consequences in the eyes of Guan Linyu and the Guan family.

They cannot tolerate their superiority becoming the talk of others.

In the interrogation room, Qi Yao looked at Duan Rong with red eyes.

The man in front of him was far inferior to Guan Linyu. No matter in appearance, figure, or demeanor, he couldn't compare to that man.

But what can be done? Besides being with him and having a chance of survival, what other options could he have?

He even wanted to bet that he was the lucky one, that his genes could get pregnant even if they were inferior.

As long as he gets pregnant, he can successfully marry into the Duan family, get out of this place, and return to his original world.

He couldn't accept that his life had reached a low point.

The person who should have hit rock bottom is obviously Qi Feibai!

The person who should bear all this is Qi Feibai!

He wants to leave here, he wants to return to the days when he was sought after by thousands of people, and he wants to let Qi Feibai experience all the pain he is experiencing now!

He wants Guan Linyu to abandon Qi Feibai, and make Qi Feibai like himself now, who has to beg a man he doesn't like to mark him in order to survive.

In the end, he was full of hatred and said to Duan Rong: "Mr. Duan, didn't your mother always say that you are the best alpha of the empire's elite? What's going on? Our matching degree is obviously 100%, why are you indifferent?"

"What does this have to do with me!" Duan Rong was stepped on and hurt his foot, "This is obviously your problem!"

He even did not hesitate to use Qi Feibai to prove himself, "I can react when I see Qi Feibai through the screen. You are in love in front of me, but I don't react. Isn't this your problem?"

At this time, the live broadcast in the surveillance room has ended.

Qi Feibai just wanted netizens to watch the jokes between the Duan family and the Qi family with him. He didn't really want to stain everyone's eyes with those dirty mating scenes.