Chapter 76

In the visiting room, although Uncle Qi Feibai's family was extremely reluctant, all their hopes were pinned on the gift contracts that Qi Feibai took out.

If you don't sign, even the last bit of hope may be gone.

They wrote their names and sent all the properties in their names, including real estate, to Qi Feibai one by one.

Their hearts were bleeding, and their eyes were even red!

When Qi Feibai's uncle wrote the last word, he integrated all the contracts but did not hand them over to Qi Feibai immediately.

Then he raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him. Looking at this nephew who had suddenly become cunning in the past few months, he even had the illusion that even if he went out, he would not have a good life.

When he signed, he was still thinking that as long as he had the chance, he would get everything back.

But now he felt that he had no chance. He couldn't get it back at all. Could he cross the Guan family and snatch these things back from Qi Feibai's hands?

But the contract in their hands holds the lifeblood of their family.

In the end, he handed over the contract in his hand.

Qi Feibai took the contract from his hand, read it for a moment, and put it in his handbag.

Then Qi Feibai suddenly showed a bright smile to the three of them: "I just lied to you, I will not plead for you!"

Uncle Qi Feibai's family was panicked, but they never dared to think of such an ending!

Qi Feibai took a step back and completely cut off from the original owner's tragic past.

Not only did he help the original owner get back what his parents left him, he also made these people suffer the same pain that the original owner had endured.

He raised the pocket in his hand and said in a loud voice, "These are all mine! They are all mine!"

I will no longer be short of money to raise little penguins and babies.

He turned and backed away.

Behind him came the desperate and tragic howls of three people. They begged and cursed, but they couldn't move Qi Feibai in the slightest.

They watched Qi Feibai's back getting farther and farther away from them. Finally, the door opened and closed again, leaving only despair surrounding their family.

Qi Feibai walked out of the room and when he saw Guan Linyu's mother, he couldn't help but pick up his pocket and show off: "I snatched their things too!"

Guan Linyu's mother didn't think he was greedy, but instead felt more and more that her daughter-in-law was as wise as she was foolish.

She smiled and praised him: "You are awesome, you are so awesome!"

Qi Feibai's chin raised even higher.

At this moment, he suddenly smelled a familiar smell.

"Guan Linyu!" Qi Feibai's eyes were shining brighter than when he showed off the gift contract just now.

He looked around: "Is Guan Linyu coming! I smell his pheromones!"

The smile instantly froze on Guan Linyu's mother's face. His son had pheromones covering him all the time when he was outside. Logically speaking, no smell would be released.

Moreover, as long as her husband uses scientific means to cover the pheromones, as his wife, she will not be able to smell anything.

Qi Feibai didn't find Guan Linyu, so he took two steps forward and came to his aunt.