Chapter 106

This video was also posted online.

In addition to blessings, netizens also spread the video to all over the world.

The information in the video shocked many people.

[What do those words Mrs. Duan mean? 】

[I know that Mr. Guan was adopted by the Guan family. Does what Mrs. Duan said mean that the Duan family abandoned Guan Linyu? 】

[Their family has always paid attention to the reproduction and inheritance of genes. This is probably known to many people in the interstellar world. 】

[Holy shit, for the sake of reproduction and inheritance, they abandoned their biological son and even wanted him to die. What kind of horrible family is this? 】

[No wonder Guan Linyu is extra persistent in certain things and always strives for more benefits for us. Only after he has experienced hardship himself can he understand how difficult the road ahead is for us. 】

Some netizens took this opportunity to think of other information:

[What is the difference between Mr. Guan being abandoned and those families abandoning beta children who have a chance of giving birth to alphas and omegas? 】

[I heard that in some remote mountainous areas, beta children at home will be drowned. 】

The road is long and there are still many thorns ahead.

But if someone lights up the light and leads everyone forward, then everyone is lucky.

The wedding of the former traveler reached its climax with the kiss of the two.

This was followed by blessings from family and friends, as well as everyone's bright vision for the future of the two of them.

Immediately afterwards, the banquet began.

For the guests, eating is not the most important thing. In this grand wedding, taking this opportunity to expand your network and get to know more like-minded people is much more important than eating.

Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai were pulled to the table by the best men to have a drink.

Originally, the groomsmen were planning to keep the two of them drunk.

Who knew Qi Feibai was pregnant? Pregnant women must not drink alcohol.

The husband of a pregnant woman cannot drink too much. He still needs to stay awake to avoid any accidents.

The second prince, Lu Sihan, nodded at Guan Linyu, obviously having a little emotion about him hiding Qi Feibai's pregnancy.

"You keep saying that we are the best brothers, but you don't tell me that you are going to be a father! What? Are you afraid that I can't keep your secret?"

Today's new rule was not a temporary change for Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai.

They have been planning for a long time.

It's just that this wedding gave Xingui a more grand and grand appearance.

But no one thought that Guan Linyu had a trump card in his hand.

He actually has a child!

The second prince felt even more desolate in his heart: "I haven't even had time to understand the word love in my life, and you already have a child!"

Most of the other groomsmen were single, and they all stood behind Lu Sihan and booed him, asking him to drink three cups as punishment.

Qi Feibai had never experienced such a battle.