Chapter 8

Shi Ke was stunned when he heard Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu talking on the phone.

He wanted to tell himself that the scene in front of him must not be true. How could Qi Feibai know Guan Linyu? How could he know Linyu's contact information? He was the person in power of the most powerful group company in the empire. He was even The greatest support for the second prince to ascend to the throne.

He also said things like "I miss you" to Guan Linyu!

But the voice on the other end of the phone was clearly Mr. Guan. He had heard it countless times in various Star Network news reports.

On the other end of the phone, Guan Linyu spoke again, but did not respond to the words "I miss you". Instead, he changed the subject: "You have nothing to do these days. You can prepare for the next shooting. The second prince will come again." Looking for treatment from you."

Qi Feibai nodded: "I know, I will review my lessons carefully!"

You have to be obedient, but he also has his own plan: "I'm going to find other gifts for you again!"

Guan Linyu looked at the five stones on the desk. The hand on the desk suddenly clenched into a fist, and the veins on the back of his hand suddenly exploded.

Even his breathing was much heavier than before, as if the smell of pheromones belonging to Qi Feibai surrounded him.

But Qi Feibai was not by his side at all.

Guan Linyu closed his eyes, raised his hands to support his forehead, took a deep breath, and said to the person on the other end of the phone: "No need to find me a gift, I don't lack anything."

Qi Feibai's way of thinking is different from humans.

When courting a mate, you must give a gift. This is the rule of the animal kingdom.

For Qi Feibai in Guan Linyu today, he is someone who could catch up with him if he stalks him, so how can he not be careful.

Qi Feibai did not answer Guan Linyu. Shi Ke's presence next to him was not low, and it was not suitable to chat too much with Guan Linyu. The current call between him and Guan Linyu was on speakerphone, and he did not want Shi Ke to hear it again. their calls.

But before hanging up, he still followed the "Green Tea Quotations" he learned on the Star Network and said to Guan Linyu: "I will work hard. Brother Linyu, you should pay attention to rest and take care of yourself. I can continue to give you tomorrow." Send a message?"

Guan Linyu was silent for a moment, "Okay."

"That's great!" Qi Feibai's joy was not concealed, "I still have something to do, so I'll hang up now. Bye!"

Guan Linyu: "Okay."

The phone was hung up. Shi Ke, who had been afraid to say anything, suddenly rushed up at the moment Qi Feibai pressed the hang up button, locked Qi Feibai's throat with his elbow, pushed him against the wall, and He closed the door that had not been closed until now.

The room fell into darkness in an instant, and the darkness infinitely magnified the cruelty and madness in Shi Ke.

His tone was fierce, even with murderous intent: "What do you mean, showing off your power? Do you want to force me to cuckold me?"

"Qi Feibai, I warn you, don't anger me. I will never mark you or marry you. Just give up on this!"

"You know why I am still willing to tolerate you now. If you continue to provoke me with this kind of humiliation that you think, don't blame me for being ruthless when the time comes!"