Chapter 82

The Guan family, including Yu Zhe and the housekeeper, regarded the penguin egg as a pet that Qi Feibai bought during his trip.

It is very common for Star Citizens to keep pets. Many of them call their pets sons and daughters, and many of them call themselves mom and dad.

Pets can even be treated as seniority normally at home.

Although the Guan family has never had a pet before, it is not unacceptable.

They even praised Qi Feibai.

Mrs. Guan said: "Xiaobai is so awesome. The penguins are so cute. I feel happy when I think about having a baby penguin in my family."

Qi Feibai finally got the compliment: "That's right! The penguin is super cute!"

Guan Yugao also came up: "Brother Xiaobai, can I touch the penguin eggs!"

Qi Feibai nodded: "But you can only touch it through the pouch, don't let it catch a cold."

Guan Yuyu was a little disappointed: "Can't you take a look?"

Qi Feibai: "You can see other things! I have its data monitoring, do you want to see it? There are also videos and photos of the lights! You can see the heart thumping!"

"Okay, okay, I want to see it!" Guan Yuguang said.

Afterwards, the family squeezed Guan Linyu out and gathered together to watch the video taken by Qi Feibai. They also touched the penguin eggs through the pouch, looking forward to the birth of the little penguin.

Guan Linyu stood outside the crowd, slowly putting his hands into his trouser pockets, with the tip of his tongue touching the inside of his teeth, and crazy jealousy surging in his eyes.

Qi Feibai slapped his hand. Although half a day had passed, he felt that at this moment, the place where the back of his hand had been slapped began to feel hot and painful.

Except for the last time he sneaked home and touched a penguin egg through the quilt, he had no other chance.

Now, everyone in the family and even Yu Zhe can get started, but he can't.

Guan Linyu lowered his eyes, covering up the emotions in his eyes.

He coughed lightly and raised his eyes with only concern: "Mom and Dad, let's eat first. After eating, it's time for him to take a nap."

I was really busy this morning. Not only did I go to meet his family, I also took a pregnancy test. Now I am waiting for Yu Zhe to get the information to confirm the inhumane actions of the Qi family.

For a moment, everyone forgot about lunch and missed the meal time.

Mrs. Guan immediately said to the housekeeper: "Go to the kitchen quickly and ask them to bring some fresh dishes."

Then he lowered his head and said to Qi Feibai: "Xiaobai, you must be hungry. Why did I forget such an important thing as eating?"

Since the Guan family brought Qi Feibai back, the newly hired chef will discuss the menu with the original chef to prepare daily meals to meet the first needs of the pregnant woman's nutrition and preferences.

Madam Guan not only taught Qi Feibai her pregnancy experience from time to time, but also studied in private to prevent her knowledge from falling behind.

After all, it was more than ten years ago that she gave birth to a child.

After the meal, Guan Linyu stood next to Qi Feibai very possessively.