Chapter 150: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

Most of the assistants in the Assistant President's Office are busy.

The phone in the office rings from time to time, and assistants answer the phone, communicate with each other, and discuss project details over the phone.

The whiteboard on the wall is filled with various project plans and project schedules, with colorful memos posted on them.

Two assistants stood in front of the whiteboard, communicating about Guan Linyu's itinerary.

Yu Zhe's cry of "young master" attracted most people's attention.

Like Yu Zhe, they first looked towards the corridor, then moved their eyes down, and their eyes fell on Xiao Douding at the door. The eyebrows frowned at work relaxed at this moment.

The little boy standing at the door is holding a red building block in his hand.

His eyes were bright, full of innocence and curiosity, and he was not afraid at all when other people in the office looked at him.

This is the calmness he developed when he was a penguin in Ocean Park and was visited. His calm expression makes people feel even more cute.

A female assistant smiled brightly and called Yu Zhe: "It turns out to be the young master!"

An An stood politely at the door, leaning forward slightly: "Can I come in?"

Yu Zhe got out of the way: "Of course."

An An walked into the office with small steps: "I won't disturb your work."

Yu Zhe smiled and said, "I'm not busy. I can play with you for a while."

The other two assistants also put down their work: "Our work is not urgent. We can also play with the young master for a while."

An An doesn't need anyone to play with him, he wants to chat with them, but what these adults call playing is actually just chatting.

Everyone chatted for a while and asked An An some interesting questions for children, such as what do you like to eat? How do you play at home?

An An will also give short answers.

Not long after, we arrived at An An's home court.

He sat on Yu Zhe's office chair. Because he was too short, his short legs were all placed on the seat.

He still held the red building block in his hand, with bright eyes, looking at the uncles and aunts who came to play with him, and asked them in a sweet voice: "Are you afraid of daddy?"

Yu Zhe smiled: "It turns out to be an undercover agent sent by Mr. Guan."

"Then we are not afraid at all. We have to tell the truth. Who in this company is not afraid of Mr. Guan?"

The two assistants also laughed: "I am also afraid of Mr. Guan, especially when the work is disclosed."

"Mr. Guan doesn't even need to curse. As long as his eyes darken, we have to listen to whatever he says."

An An suddenly felt sorry for her father.

So it turns out that my father is as disliked by others as I am?

When they see their father, will they avoid them just like those children avoided them?

An An even frowned, and her eyes were not as bright as before: "Then you don't like dad?"

Yu Zhe quickly comforted him: "Why don't you like it? Being afraid of Mr. Guan at work is two different things from your private feelings."

The assistant working next to him also raised his head and agreed: "Mr. Guan is strict about work. This is his responsibility. We should do our job well when we are paid by the company."