8. Please Don't Let it Go

Ville introduced me to them. I didn't held back and praised their work. Eicca was with his wife, a beautiful lady. Perttu was by himself, and he was talkative.

"You're so far away from home! Your country is beautiful. We loved playing there." Perttu said.

"I was there, of course. You guys are amazing, live."

"Your number one fan is here, Perttu." Ville said. Did he sounded a little jealous?

Seppo appeared again and talked to the guys. They were going somewhere, maybe an interview or something like that.

Ville got closer so I could hear. He put a hand on my shoulder, as he spoke in my ear. "We have to leave for a minute. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be quick and we will see each other soon enough."

I didn't like at all, but I would be fine by myself. I was still shaken a bit.

"Don't worry Ville. Do what you gotta do."

"Just... Hum, never mind. I'll be right back."

He looked me in the eye, like he was waiting a sort of response. Or maybe he was trying to tell me something but I didn't know what. He said something to Perttu but I couldn't hear. My mind was wandering again.

The Rasmus stopped playing already and they were changing the instruments. The curtains were closing, I couldn't see what's the next band's name.

"So... You and Ville?" Perttu asked. "How did you two met?" A waiter offered champagne again. Perttu offered me a glass but this time I refused.

"We've met on a coffee shop. We started talking, we realized we had a lot in common and we became friends." I felt a little proud telling how I met him. It was only yesterday, and so many things already.

"Friends? I see... I know this kind of friendship." He had a malicious smile.

"What? I'm serious."

"I saw the way he looked at you. But maybe you're right. I think he's dating a French girl, isn't he?"

That was news to me. Probably he was referring to his ex girlfriend, but I never knew she was French. Maybe was another girl? My stomach ache a little.

So much news for today. Of course, a guy like Ville, he would hardly be single. Maybe I misread everything, or maybe he was... Playing with me? Maybe I was wrong about everything, he was from another country, another culture. I started to feel misplaced again. This world wasn't for me. "I don't know who she is. Actually they've broken up, apparently." I sounded a bit defensive.

"Oh. Ville and the girls. Well, if you're not with him, that means you're free? Or... Is there a boyfriend in Brazil?"

I blushed. Was he flirting with me? And for a second Phil came to my mind. I shook off the thought quickly.

"Oh, well, yes, I mean no, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment."

My face was burning. That was a boost for my ego for sure, but how to tell this man I wasn't interested? He was pretty handsome and charming for sure, but my head was totally doomed by only one person now: Ville Valo.

And what he meant by 'Ville and the girls?'

"If you want, we can grab a drink some night. You're staying in Finland for a while, right?"

"Yes, I'll be here if I don't commit any crime or something like that."

He laughed. "Sure. Or maybe you would be stuck here forever. Alright, do you have a number already? This way we can make it happen."

Razorblade Romance (Ville Valo Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें