27. Resumption

I was getting self conscious of my naked body, while he was picking towels for us. I instinctively crossed my arms in front of my breasts. He let the water flow to warm it up and turned to me. "Are you cold, kulta?" He rubbed my arms. "No, I'm alright."

"I've seen all of you already. Don't be shy, love." He kissed my forehead and embraced me. It was good to hold him and feel nothing but our skin touching. I pulled him closer and caressed his back. His hand slid to my back, tracing my spine, until he reached the bottom. I felt my private parts tingling and his was, too. He broke the kiss, backing up a little. "Oh, kulta. It seems I can't get enough of you." He smiled wickedly. "Come, let's take a shower to calm down a bit." He chuckled, completely at ease.

With the water flowing, he turned me around and soaped my back. Despite the hot water, he was making me shiver. His hands traveled to my breasts, while he kissed my neck. I felt him pulsating behind me. His hand then slid even lower, rubbing my belly, until he reached his final destination. I moaned under his touch. I was still sensitive but I didn't stop

"Is this okay?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes." I quickly respond and he was smiling in my ear. Then I turned to him and he kissed me deeply. "But I'm afraid I'm a little sensitive."

"Sorry, kulta." He kissed me again and we started to actual shower. We were both tired, I couldn't imagine how was his day. His anxiety by leaving the rehab and then meeting us at Christmas party. I wondered if he imagined the day would end up like this.

He gave me a towel and I put it around me. He put his underwear and a comfy gray sweat pants. "Can I wear this t-shirt again?" I said, picking the Black Sabbath tee on the floor.

"Sure, kulta." He turned around as to give me some privacy. I was only with my panties on, but the tee covered enough. I gave him a hug from behind and he smiled in the cutest way. He then backed up, looking at me. "I'll never look at this t-shirt with the same eyes again." He said, enjoying the view.

He jumped in his comfy bed and waited for me, inviting me with open arms. I gladly accepted, crawling to him and I realized the v-neck was showing my cleavage, as he was staring at my boobs.

"Helveti, kulta. This way I won't sleep." I fell on his arms, while his legs were above mine, locking me. "What? What did I do?" I asked, not so innocently.

"You don't need to do anything to cause me this." He took my hand and lead me to his erection. "But let's brush this off. We must get some rest. If I can." His vampiric giggled echoed in his cozy room.

He caressed my face, my hair and kissed me lightly. He looked so groggy, I even found a bit funny. "I dreamt about this. You know, in the rehab. It was funny when I woke up." He giggled and I laughed with him. "But this was better than I could ever imagine."

I kissed him and he started to smile on our kiss, as it has deepened. "Kulta, you're making me feel things." I backed up. "I'm sorry. Let's go to sleep."

"You look tired. Let's get some rest. We have all the time in the world now."

"I guess so."

He fixed himself so he could face me, while holding me. "Eve, I just wanted to say that... This is mind boggling, even. I didn't think about it, that I would see you tonight and that you would end up like this, in my arms." It was like he was reading my mind. "I feel the luckiest guy in the world."

Ville was so sweet my heart was melting. "I was so surprised tonight I thought I was hallucinating." Ville let out his mad laugh, making me chuckle with him. "This was quite a surprise, so I don't have to tell you how this seems unreal."

He kissed me tenderly, squeezing me gently in his arms. He didn't say a thing, he was thoughtful while he caressed my hair. I wanted to ask what was he thinking about but I didn't have the courage, I could see he was a bit far away.