116. All Things Come To An End

Ville's POV

Of course she would come, Lyydia and Linde were good friends. She came alone, greeting everyone. She was a very expansive person, everybody liked her, so maybe only Eve wasn't so happy about her coming. She walked away and joined Burton in something he was doing for lunch.

"V. Good to see you."

"Hi, Lyydia." We greeted each other.

"Do you know where is my bedroom? I need to sleep a bit."

"I'll ask Linde."

"Can you help me with these?" She threw me her luggage and I had no option, I wouldn't let her carry all that stuff alone. "Jesus, we're going to stay here only for a week, you have stuff for a month." She giggled. "You know I'm a bit exaggerated."

"Lily boy, where's Lyydia's room?"

"Hum, let me check." Linde caught a paper, he really organized it. I just hoped it was far away from mine. "First floor, number 15." I nodded. Mine was on second floor, thankfully.

I helped her with the luggage and walked away. "So, are you going to stay with me?" Lyydia said playfully.

"With Eve."

She had a surprise look. "Oh. So, are you back together, fucking around or what?"

"Lyydia, I love Eve. Very much. We are not together, but I would appreciate if you respect my space. And hers as well. Please. I'm really trying to make things work between us."

She looked a bit sad, maybe. "Christ, the way you speak... I'm sorry, I'm backing out, don't worry about me. Like I've said before, I'm not looking for romance, Ville. I just feel... Attracted to you. That's all. I always did. You are single, so am I, so... But don't worry about me. I just wanna see you happy."

"Thanks. That's all I want for you as well." I walked away a bit relieved. Hopefully she wouldn't create any kind of problem.

I didn't want to look like I was surrounding her, but I joined Eve and Burton and some other people in the big kitchen. "How can I help?"

Eve glanced at me and continued to do what she was doing. "Maybe carry the luggage will be more helpful."

I chuckled. Oh, she was jealous and she didn't even try to hide it. I inclined on the kitchen counter, facing her. "Are you jealous, darling?"

"Jealous of what? Don't start, V."

I looked at the potatoes she was cutting and made her stop, holding her hand. "You are. You're terribly jealous, you're even blushing."

"I am not. I just don't like Lyydia, you know that. She's annoying. Let go." She shook her hand and I removed mine from hers.

"And why is she annoying?"

"Well, because she is! I don't know, maybe she doesn't like me, I always had this impression, maybe because she wants to fuck you all the time. She acted like this even when we were together." Eve was blushing and she acted like she spoke too much. She shook her head and continue to cut the potatoes.

"Why do you care if she wants to fuck me or not?" I whispered to her, getting near her lovely, mad face. I couldn't help but smile. She let out a roar, she was annoyed. "Nevermind, Ville. That must have happened a lot already, anyways."

"No. Not recently, I mean. Back in the day, yeah, maybe a lot." She scoffed when I provoked her. "This is a big fat lie."

"Why would I lie to you? No, we didn't. Unlike you and the posh guy, maybe."