68. Vampire Heart

I was afraid that would happen. I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I was deeply sick and threw up. I closed the door with some strength and Ville woke up. He knocked on the door. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, please, don't enter."

"Okay. I'll be here if you need."

I felt horrible. The doctor said I would have a worst experience because of the severe anaemia, I was supposed to feel something only next week. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Ville was sitting by the bed. "How are you?"

"Guess this will happen a lot from now on. I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"Don't worry about it." He caressed my hair and pulled me to him. "Are you hungry?"

"A bit. I'm smelling coffee, damn it. I would kill for it."

My parents were at the table, having breakfast already. "Morning." Ville said and I realized he was still feeling out of place. We sat and I asked him what he wanted. There was plenty of fruits, I knew he liked them. He was curious to try some different fruits we had.

"Don't worry about me, just eat." He said, and at least he wasn't shy when it comes to food.

"Coffee, Ville?" My dad asked and he nodded. My mom offered him some bread and jelly. It was funny, he accepted it all. I also gave him passion fruit juice and he made a face, probably too sour for him.

I managed to eat a bit, although I felt sick. I felt Ville's eyes on me, watching if I was eating properly, while he made conversation with my mom. "There's a park nearby, why don't we walk a bit after breakfast?" I asked Ville.

"Sure. Whatever you want."

"Later, I wanted to show you a place, maybe you'll like it. But you'll probably encounter some fans."

"Really? Why, is it a temple of rock?" He giggled.

"Yeah, almost. It's a mall with loads of record stores, tattoo shops. I've spent my youth there. It was one of my music references, where I usually got to know the last cool underground black metal band."

Ville chuckled. "Yeah, you're so doomy and gloomy. I'm up for it."

We walked in the park a bit, the weather was nice and I wanted to go out a bit. The fresh air made me good. Ville held me while we walked. "Do you think about baby names?"

"Hum, I was thinking about it. Did you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, kinda. Actually, I thought about it that time in Paris." I felt my heart sank a bit. He thought of everything, apparently.

"Tell me your options."

"If it's a girl, I like Hannah, Simone, Charlotte. Those are my favourites, I guess."

"They are all authors' names."

"Yeah, I'm aware." He chuckled. "Tell me yours."

"I like Hannah a lot as well. Nina, Julia, hum, still have to think. And what about boy's names?"

"Oh, it's gonna be a girl." Ville giggled so sweetly.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm kidding. I just didn't think about boy's names. I don't know why, when I imagined you pregnant, I imagined it's a girl."

"Maybe you have a preference."

"Maybe. But a boy will do." Ville laughed. "What about you? Do you have any boy's names?"

"Hum, I like Noah. Thomas as well. I have to think more about it."

"Noah is such a beautiful name. Could be twins." Ville glanced at me and laughed when saw my expression. "I'm kidding, kulta. One at a time. Well, I wouldn't complain."