90. Love's Requiem

*This chapter will be written in third person, and in both POVs ;)

.

"Ville, are you okay? You're a bit pale, are you nervous?" Mige was making fun of Ville, who laughed, but truth to be told, he was.

"You look like a diva." Jesse said, as Ville was in a white robe, with a towel on his head, his feet on a chair, cigarette in his hand. They were at the dressing room, getting ready for the wedding.

"I'm just relaxing, you fuckers." Ville scratched his head. "I wonder if Eve has arrived. Do you know?"

"She did. She's in her dressing room, getting ready, too. I met Lee outside." Mige said. Ville and Eve didn't see each other for a week. He went to a hotel, they thought it was a good idea, but that only left them more anxious. They spoke every night before going to sleep, but Ville already missed her so much.

"And I saw Anna. She was so beautiful." Jesse said, and Ville laughed. "Little brother, are you in love? We can make a double wedding."

"Mom would kill me, she doesn't know Anna yet. And I don't know, she will go back to Brazil soon, so I guess I shouldn't have high expectations."

"Do you like her? I mean, really like her?" Ville asked his brother.

"Well, she's a very cool girl. She's a bit crazy, I like she's always very cheerful and lively. She's different from other girls I've met. But nothing happened yet. Let's see. Enough talking about me, because today is all about you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm more nervous than our first gig." Ville laughed. "Way more, there's no comparison."

"And you were really nervous." Mige testified.

"Ville, let's check your hair, shall we?" The hairdresser told Ville and he nodded. "Let's fix this mess." He took off the towel, his hair was still wet.

"Please, I don't want anything different, after all Eve love this thing." He said, checking his hair on the mirror.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna enhance the natural beauty of your hair." The hairdresser said. Ville laughed of the natural beauty, he always thought his hair was a big mess.

Ville was trying to keep his cool, but he was getting more nervous as he glanced at the clock. They still had some time until the wedding. Mige and Jesse were already suited up, both were coordinating their suits, dark blue ones.

Ville looked at his suit. "Well, I guess it's time." Ville's suit was black, and he had a dark gray vest. His shirt was also black, as his tie. The tuxedo's lapel was in satin, very elegant. He took his time to put it on, Jesse helped him.

"If I was a woman, I would definitely marry you. Actually I don't even have to be a woman, I would marry you anyway." Mige said and Ville let out his mad laugh. "Do you think she'll like it?"

"Of course she will. You look sharp, V." Jesse said, fixing Ville's suit. He put a small flower accessory on his lapel. Someone knocked, it was Kari. Ville felt a bit emotional, when he saw Kari's reaction. Kari covered his mouth, he was clearly moved to see Ville. "Son, oh my." He put a hand on his heart. "You're amazingly elegant, so handsome."

"Thanks, dad. You're not bad yourself, huh?"

They hugged each other. "Your mom is gonna die when she sees you like this."

"Well, let's get going then. I'm anxious to see her as well."

"But she's with Eve, now."

"Oh, right." Ville sighed.