Hybrid Bite

Summary: Elena finds a hurt Katherine. Will she be okay?

It was a dark night in Mystic Falls, Virginia as Elena walked home. When she was on the Whickerey Bridge, she saw Katherine Pierce. The vampiress lay in the water.

After she pulled her out and layed her down, she saw that she was badly beaten up and had a lot of claw marks and a bite to the side of her neck.

As Elena held her in her arms, she cut her wrist with a pocket knife she always carried and put it to her lips. When she didn't respond, she positioned her head back so the blood would go down her throat. While she did that, she called someone.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Damon, Katherine's in trouble. I'm on the Whickerey Bridge." She then explained to him the shape she was in.

"I'm on my way," he said. "Katherine, if you can hear me, you're going to be okay, " he added before hanging up.

A few minutes later, he was knelt down beside them. He took her from Elena.

Kat, please give me a sign that you're still with me, he thought as he looked down at her.

A few minutes passed before a weak answer came.

Help me, Damon. I'm dying.

He looked at Elena.

"Let's get the cure, shall we?" he said before picking his sire up in his arms and carefully carrying her.

Once there, he layed her gently down on the couch and went to the deep freezer where the leftover of Klaus' blood was at. He then got it out and went to stand by his sire.

He lifted her head and poured some down her throat.

Afterward, he layed her head gently back down.

She soon got better and everybody lived happily ever after.