For Whom The Bell Tolls (3rd revised version)

Summary: Set in S5E "For Whom The Bell Tolls." This is a different version of Silas trying to kill her. Will Damon save her in time?

It was a dark night at the Salvatore boarding house. Katherine was alone in the house, because Damon had a Jeremy issue to tend to. So Katherine was running the water to fill Damon's bathtub. She needed a bath after going through hell. This Summer had been long and hell for her.
While she was looking for some old clothes of hers from the last time she had been in Mystic Falls to wear after her bath, Silas in the form of Stefan, arrived at the boarding house and found her in a bedroom.
"What are you looking for?" he questioned her.
"Just some old clothes of mine. Care to join me?"
She smiled at the last part.
"Why do you have that?" she asked, seeing that he had a knife in hand, after stopping, now wary of his intentions, second guessing as to if he was Stefan or not.
"I think you know," Silas replied.
Now she knew he was Silas.
She ran for the bathroom for some kind of protection.

Once in the bathroom, Silas caught up with her and grabbed her arm. Then, as she fought against him, he stabbed her in the gut and through her. She landed in the tub and hit the back of her head on one of the corners. then everything went black for her.

An hour later, Damon came home to silence and the smell of human blood, so he followed the scent to the bathroom where he found an over filled bathtub and an injured Katherine.
He was instantly by the tub.
He shut the water off and gently but quickly lifted her out of the tub. He then gently layed her down on the floor and pulled the knife out. He bit his wrist and put it to her lips, making his blood go down her throat to save her life.
A moment later, he took it away and her wound instantly healed. Then, when she started to come, he knew she'd be okay.