Graduation (2nd revised version)

Summary: Revised version of the Katherine and Elena fight at school.

It was a dark night, as Katherine and Elena fought in the school hallway.

"You have everything. And it's not because you're a good little girl who deserves it. No. You took my life. I never got to have one."

"I ruined your life? You killed my brother!" Elena said back.

"Okay. I'll admit. That was nasty. Now I don't get a chance. Bonnie didn't give me my mortality."

"Of course. Because Katherine Pierce can't be happy with immortality."

Elena through a locker door at her, but Katherine through it back and it stuck in another locker door.

"I don't want to kill you, Elena. All I want is the cure and to teach you a lesson about trying to kill me."

She through Elena and put a foot on her throat.

"You're 500 years old. What do you want with the cure?"

"To be human again. The same as you. But I'm not killing anyone anytime soon, unless it's Silas or another evil out there."

Elena through her and got to her feet, before pinning her against some lockers, hand tightly around her throat. She had gotten her fair beatings from Katherine, but she wasn't going to give in. They were both equally matched, but Elena was willing to kill her. Though, it gave her the question that was in her head. Why wouldn't Katherine kill Elena? Was Katherine finally giving up?

Katherine felt weak and drained, as she waited for what Elena would do to her. She didn't want to kill Elena, but she also didn't want to die. Then, as she saw Elena with a wooden stick from a mop in hand, she watched her. Then the pain came, as she was stabbed. She gasped in pain.

Damon walked in to see her stab Katherine.

He was instantly at her side.

"Stop it, Elena," he said.

Elena stepped back, unsure why Damon would care about Katherine's life.

Katherine closed her eyes, as she felt the wall on her back, heard and smelled Damon, and everything started to quickly fade.

"Go home, Elena," Damon said, as he pulled the piece of wood out of her.

Elena obeyed.

Damon gently layed her down on the floor on her back and listened as to if she was breathing and still alive. He could tell that she was.

"Kat, can you hear me? It's me," he called to her.

"Da-mon," he barely heard her breathe.

Her head rolled to the left, as he bit his wrist.

"No, Kat," he pleaded, determined not to let her die.

He put his wrist to her lips, making his blood go down her throat.

Later, she got better and he took her home to the Salvatore boarding house.