Elder Childe Saver (Datherine)

Summary: Set in S7. Kat has to save Damon from Julian. In return, Damon has to save her. Will they both be able to save each other?

It was a dark night, as a human Kat walked into the boarding house, which had some broken living room furniture. She could see someone stab Damon with an iron rod, making him fall to the floor, which made her realize that he was an enemy.

As she approached, she said, "Hey!" Then, when she had his attention, she added, "No one hurts Damon and lives to tell it." Then she magically killed him with the Phoenix sword, before rushing over to a desiccating Damon.

She knelt down and pulled the iron rod out. Then she cut her wrist with a broken table leg, his head in her lap, and put her wrist to his lips, making her blood go down his throat. As long as he lived, she didn't care if he killed her. So, when her vision went blurry, she didn't care.

Once he was awake, he stopped feeding. Then, when he sat up, he knew Katherine had saved his life. Sometimes he had to admit that she could be an idiot. And that was now. She knew he most likely would drain her, but yet she'd saved him anyway. He could also tell that she'd accidentally gone too deep.

He knelt by her, as she lay there, and listened. When he did, he could hear her slow breathing. After hearing that, he knew she was still alive, so he grabbed a nearby cloth and tied it around her wrist, before resting hands on either side of her head.

"Katherine, can you hear me? Open your eyes."

When she didn't move, he took his hands away and gently picked her up, before blurring to his room and laying her gently down. He then got the first aid from the bathroom, before sitting down on her bedside. Sometimes first-aid knowledge from the war paid off. He then began tending to her wound.

When she woke up, she saw that she'd been tended to. Most likely, by Damon. She also saw that Damon was seated on her bedside, which meant that she'd succeeded in saving his life. And she was thankful for that.

She slowly sat up in bed and gave a smile at her elder childe.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," he replied. "And thanks. You saved me."

"And you saved me as well," she replied.

They looked at each other. Then, it was such a moment that they began to kiss.