Come Back To You

Summary: Just a one-shot. My prediction for when S6 comes October 2nd.

Damon Salvatore found himself in what looked to be woods, in the middle of the day. He was alone there, so he figured Bonnie was somewhere better; maybe with her family.

He started to walk through the woods, investigating, and saw Katherine seated with her back against a tree, looking unhappy. She too was alone. Just when he thought he had gotten rid of her, he was always proven wrong.

He slowly approached her.

"Katherine?" he said.

"Go away, Damon. I don't want you here. Just let me grieve in peace."

"No can do. The Other Side is gone. What has you so down?"

"Nadia's not here and neither are the others I cared about. I'm alone."

"Don't wallow in your sorrows. It's not attractive. Besides, you're not the only one here that's left someone behind. My love of my life has shattered worst than when Jeremy was killed. You don't see me wallowing in my sorrows. You shouldn't either."

"I wish there was a way back. Maybe I could find Nadia. I lost her once. I didn't want to lose her again. I need to find her."

"And I want to be with Elena, but I can't. Think positive. We'll get through this. They'll find a way to help us."

"You don't know that."

"True, but I'm trying to be positive."

"When did you turn into Mr. Positive Guy?"

"Since I'm trying to have hope."

"Why don't we work together? We both want the same thing. What do you say?" Kat suggested.

"You have a point there. Let's do this," he replied.