Graduation (5th revised version)

Summary: Set in S4. Katherine gets hurt in one of the caves. Will Damon help her?

It was a dark night, as Katherine Pierce layed in a cave, half covered with huge rocks and debris. A piece of wood was in the middle of her chest. She wanted to live, so she called someone, as the rocks and debris continued to fall. She set her phone on the ground by her, as she called him.

"Katherine," Damon said, when he answered.

"Damon, one of the caves is collapsing. I'm hurt. I can't get out," she half-whispered.

"I'm coming."

"I'm dying. Hurry," she susurrated.

He hung up and sped out of the boarding house to save his sire.

Once inside the cave, he knelt at her side and started throwing rocks off her.
When that was done, he grabbed her phone and pulled her gently into his arms, before leaving the cave with her at vamp speed.

Once in the woods, he knelt on the ground and pulled the piece of wood out of chest. He then bit his wrist and put it to her lips, making his blood go down her throat to heal her. He didn't want her to die, and she was dying. She was purple with cracked-looking skin.

"Come on, Katherine. Fight it. You can't die," he begged.

A few minutes later, he took his wrist away and it instantly healed. He then got to his feet with her and headed for the boarding house, as her skin started to turn to normal. It relieved him, because that meant that she would live.

Once in his room at the boarding house, he gently layed her down on his bed and lightly kissed her forehead.

When she came to, she saw Damon seated on her beside, hand on hers. She felt fine and knew she was healed.

"Thank you," she said, looking up at him.

"You're welcome."

He looked down at her.

She looked up at him.