No Exit

Summary: Set in S5E14 "No Exit," when Tyler bit Nadia. What if Kat was in that scene and Tyler had accidentally bitten Kat, instead? What will happen?

It was a beautiful day at the Lockwood place, as Caroline and Katherine argued. At one point, Kat pinned Caroline against a wall.
When Tyler arrived, he grabbed her and got her off Caroline. Then they argued and somehow ended up on the floor with him on top. She attempted to kick him off her and he somehow accidentally bit her.
Kat pushed him off and got to her feet, before walking out.

When Katherine limped into the boarding house, her vision was dim and unfocused. She knew the Salvatores and Elena hated her, but surely one of them would have compassion enough to save her, right?
She limped into the living room, figuring someone would be there. Then, not far from the couch, everything went black for her.

Damon entered the living room, only to see a human, out cold, bleeding, pale Katherine, on her back by the couch.
He was instantly at her side.
He bit his wrist and put it to her lips, making his blood go down her throat to heal her, which soon worked.
He took his wrist away, which instantly healed. He then pulled her gently into his arms and layed her gently on the couch.
He sat on the corner, looking down at her, waiting for her to come to.

When she came to, she saw that she was on the couch and who was by her.
She slowly sat up.
"Thanks."
"What happened?" he asked.
"Tyler bit me."
He wasn't happy about that, but didn't growl or say anything about it. He was happy that she was okay, though.