Details

Transmigrated into cannon fodder and forced to lie down to win [Quick Transmigration]

Author: Mo Yao

Copywriter:

Wen Chu's mission is to collect energy stones that are scattered in the small world.

Then she transmigrated and became the cannon fodder in the small world.

When he first came here, there were always people who wanted to hunt him down.

After the character design collapses, there will always be people who want to pursue him.

Wen Chu looked at the energy stone sent to him by the boss who always disliked him before, feeling a little complicated.

He really didn't intend to lie down and win... Rich family: The undercover

X rich

family boss returned to the country under the white moonlight of countless people. At the banquet, everyone waited to see the reactions of those suitors.

But Bai Yueguang was left alone, while the bosses circled around a person they had never seen before.

And that rich and unkind young master directly pulled him by his side, blocking the sight of others, and said coldly, "What are you looking at?"

Everyone: ...?

Xianxia: Beauty Master Gong X Crazy Criticism Demon Venerable Shou Wenchu ​​was

seriously injured at the beginning, and the murderous Demon Venerable came to the sect aggressively.

Seeing this momentum, everyone thought that he was going to slaughter Xianmen, and they just picked up their weapons and prepared to fight.

But I saw Mo Zun walk up to a certain idiot, took out a bottle of top-quality elixir, and said sullenly, "You, take the medicine."

Everyone: ...?

ABO: The down-and-out young master x the general shou The

court: the dark guard x the powerful prince shou

Fairytale: the mermaid x

the human vampire: the sacrificial human x the noble vampire

1, the order is uncertain, the rest of the world to be determined

2, 1V1, subject all alone

Content tags: special liking system fast travel counterattack

search keywords: protagonist: Wen Chu ┃ supporting role: ┃ other:

one sentence introduction: I really don't intend to lie down and win.

Purpose: Be self-reliant and self-reliant at all times.

Volume 1