Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Are you... in a good mood?

After these words came out, Wen Chu felt that Wei Siqi probably noticed something.

He met those eyes and gave a faint "oh".

Vesch didn't seem to intend to let him go, and kept saying: "Everyone's actions and thoughts will be affected by the surrounding environment. Lavel chose to help humans because of his mother. Humans living here will not resist. It's because their minds have been domesticated, what about you? You are different from the people here."

"Thank you for the compliment," Wen Chu moved Wei Siqi's head away very calmly, "everyone is different, we can't generalize "

Wei Siqi frowned: "It is true in principle, but..."

Wen Chu interrupted him, and changed the subject again: "You just said that the humans that Lavel helped before are all dead. How did you die?"

Wei Siqi tilted his head: "What do you think?"

"He hates you so much," Wen Chu guessed wildly, "Could it be that you killed him?"

"No," Wei Siqi sat I just said that the human beings here will not resist. One is that their abilities are very different. The other is that they were basically arrested when they were young. They don't have many chances to accept correct ideas, and they don't have the consciousness of resistance. I am used to this kind of depressive but somewhat stable life."

"Lavel once took those people out of here, but at that time there was just a war outside, and those people didn't know how to survive at all, and they would soon die in that environment. Dead," Wisch pouted, "Although Lavelle was still young at that time, it wasn't me who said it, and he was really stupid."

He had just finished speaking when Karin's voice suddenly came from outside the door: " Master Lavelle, why are you here?"

Wisch froze for a moment, swallowed his saliva, slowly turned to the door with his head a little stiff, and saw the person leaning quietly on the door frame.

In the next second, the kid Visky broke through the window and ran away, faster than Fred was thrown out.

Wen Chu: "..."

He was pretty good in front of Fred just now, but now he's scared as soon as he changes.

He looked at Lavelle: "Didn't you say something is wrong? Why are you back?"

"I saw Fred when I was leaving, and there was such a big commotion just now," Lavelle smiled faintly, "I can't do it if I don't come back. "

Kalin looked at Wen Chu: "Your friend wants to see you."

"Huh?" Wen Chu stood up and walked towards the door, "Have you come yet?" "

I brought him here," Karin said. Said, "Now wait downstairs."

Now that he has come over, it is meaningless to hide it like this. Wen Chu looked at Lavelle.

Lavel straightened up: "I'll go with you."

Wen Chu walked with him, thought for a while and asked, "What's the matter with Wisch?"

"You mean he doesn't drink blood? Lavelle said, "I don't know either."

"Huh?" Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, "You don't know? But...he knows you are a mixed race, I thought you know each other very well." "Next

time Take you to the room where he is locked up." Lavelle said.