Chapter 38

Chapter 38 May you be happy, healthy and live a long life in the next life.

    Wen Chu saw a strong evil spirit passing by, vaguely revealing a familiar shadow.

    --boom!

    There was a huge deep pit on the ground, and Pei Yuli's figure appeared more and more clearly in front of the two of them.

    He knelt down on one knee, and pressed one hand on the neck of the man lying on the ground, and gradually exerted force, revealing hideous veins on the back of his hand, while the other hand was trembling almost convulsively.

    The pattern on the center of the eyebrows was so bright that it seemed to be burning, and even the pupils were glowing red, and the whole person was enveloped in a gushing murderous aura.

    Pei Yuli narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the person in his hand, and asked in a low voice: "Are you going to kill him?"

    The man's face was twisted together, his eyes turned white, his face was flushed, and he was desperately grabbing Pei Yuli's hand with both hands. fingers, tugging it out, but to no avail.

    Pei Yuli looked at this scene, he just felt disgusted, how dare such a person touch Master?

    How dare he... His

    eyes seemed to become redder, Pei Yuli could hardly restrain the strength in his hands, the string called reason was tightly pulled, as if it would break in the next second .

    "Xiao Pei?" A

    voice pulled him back from hell in an instant, Pei Yuli let go of his hands suddenly, and he didn't move for a while, as if his soul had been sucked out.

    It wasn't until the voice sounded again, and a piece of white fell around him, that Pei Yuli slowly returned to his senses.

    A pair of white hands dangled in front of him, Pei Yuli subconsciously grabbed them and held them in his palms.

    Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, he looked at the redness in Pei Yuli's eyes that hadn't completely faded, but he didn't break away, but looked at the person who attacked him just now. He rummaged through his clothes with his empty hands, but found nothing.

    Wen Chu asked, "Who sent you here?"

    The man had been completely controlled by Pei Yuli just now, he couldn't move his whole body, only his eyes and mouth could move a few times.

    The man saw that he didn't speak, and then opened his mouth slightly, as if he was about to bite something down, when Pei Yuli moved his fingers, the man's mouth froze.

    He let go of Wen Chu's hand, and tapped the man's forehead, and the man passed out immediately. Pei Yuli scratched his fingertips and drew a simple talisman on the ground with blood.

    After a while, a person came out from the forest behind them and came to them.

    Pei Yuli stood up and said to the people: "Take him back to Chi Er, and ask the person behind it." He glanced at Wen Chu, and then said as usual, "Tell Chi Er, don't let him die so easily. , At least one round of torture in the devil world."

    After he finished speaking, he glanced at Wen Chu calmly, thinking, would saying this scare him? But it would be really hard for him to relieve his anger if he didn't do so.

    "This subordinate understands."

    The person who came came dragged the person on the ground up like a dead dog, and after a while, the two disappeared together.