Chapter 34

Chapter 34 I can take you out.

    Pei Yu frowned after hearing this, he did touch some mechanisms yesterday, but he didn't take anything. Where does the word "stolen" come from?

    The two of them woke up at the same time, regardless of the embarrassing thing that happened just now, they got up and walked out immediately.

    There were already several people standing at the door, seeing Wen Chu and Pei Yuli coming out of the small room together, their expressions changed again and again.

    Wen Chu looked at the battle in front of him and asked, "What's the matter?" The

    leader was Qi Jingshan, who nodded towards Wen Chu, and said, "Uncle Chu, the Treasure Pavilion was stolen last night, and one item was missing." Weapons, so I was ordered to come and investigate."

    While he was speaking, several people walked directly into the room.

    Wen Chu asked: "Is there any clue?"

    Qi Jingshan obviously didn't want to talk to him: "There was a lot of blood in the stolen place, and the mechanism next to it was also triggered, and the rest were gone."

    After a while, a person Walking out of the room, he held the medicine and bandages that Wen Chu used last night, and presented them to Qi Jingshan.

    Wen Chu's eyes were slightly cold, and he asked, "What does this mean?"

    Qi Jingshan looked at him, and asked, "Who used this?"

    "I accidentally got hurt during the mission," Wen Chu said.

    "There's also a lot of blood at the place where it was stolen," Qi Jingshan said, "I'm afraid Elder Chu was injured in the Treasure Pavilion."

    Wen Chu looked at Qi Jingshan: "You sent me the task, so it could be done in two days." Forgot?"

    Qi Jingshan said: "Although Master Chu is not strong among the elders, he is at least a monk in the Golden Core stage, so he can't be hurt like this by a little ghost."

    Wen Chu paused, and things were a little bit Complicated, how to explain this?

    Pei Yuli suddenly stood between the two of them: "Master didn't pay attention at the time, and he was not proficient in spells, so he was attacked by that female ghost and suffered some injuries."

    Wen Chu nodded.

    Qi Jingshan suddenly sneered: "Elder Chu is really not proficient in spells, but the place that person went to was inside the Treasure Pavilion. Elder Chu probably didn't know it. Only people with the elder's seal can open it." He looked at Wen Chu , "Don't you think it's too coincidental?"

    "It's a coincidence," Wen Chu said, "but you should consider the actual situation more. I can't even beat a kid. If I go to the treasure house with many traps, I can still fight." Are you standing here alive?"

    Qi Jingshan: "Uncle Chu is being modest, after all he has many magic weapons, so he doesn't usually reveal his strength."

    It's all about this.

    Wen Chu said: "It is said to be an investigation, so it should be ready to come and arrest me directly."

    Qi Jingshan said, "That's not true. After all, there may be people with dirty hands and feet around me. But now it seems..."

    "Then There is nothing to say, the evidence is so strong," Wen Chu said, "Then just arrest me."

    Everyone around was stunned, and Lu Qi walked up to Qi Jingshan, protecting Wen Chu, with his chest upright Said in words: "Master, it is impossible to do such a thing."