Chapter 144

Chapter 144 is like a ferocious beast, trying to devour the mermaid soaked in juice.

By making such a decision, Berias has actually given up on the mermaid industry. He is now in a position of both prosperity and loss with the MP who is married to him, and Sophie's father does not allow him to take such a big risk to seek benefits.

After all, these things can no longer be done on the bright side, if Lian Yize finds out behind his back, it will be a fatal weakness.

And since Berias got on board the councilor's boat, he simply found another way out for himself, and took advantage of the opportunity to make a fortune before leaving. It would be better if he could kill Lian Yize.

No matter in the past, present or future, even Yize will be the biggest obstacle to his actions.

He left after saying those words, regardless of Wen Chu's answer.

Wen Chu thought carefully about Belias' words just now, his eyes fell on the half-eaten plate, his eyelids drooped, and his mood gradually sank.

Too many things have happened today, and it seems that things are not going well.

The sound of the piano still dutifully supported the atmosphere. It was originally a melodious tune, but when it fell into Wen Chu's ears, it made him feel a little depressed.

A few white tissues suddenly appeared in front of him.

Wen Chu was stunned, and then remembered that he was still wet, and he reached out to take it: "Thank you, I want to go back and change now, is that okay?"

After checking the exact location of the Heart of the Ocean, the purpose of coming here has been It was done, Wen Chu didn't want to stay any longer.

Even Yize hadn't come back yet, and he didn't know who would come. He suddenly felt a little tired, he didn't want to deal with it, he didn't want to talk, he just wanted to go back, take a shower and sleep.

"Yes."

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, he thought that the person next to him was going to help get the tissues just now.

Turning his head and looking up, he happened to meet Shang Lian Yize's gaze.

Lian Yize was very tall. As soon as he came over, he cast a shadow and firmly covered Wen Chu, making people feel more secure.

For a moment, Wen Chu wanted to tell him something, but in the end he just avoided his sight, lowered his eyes and said nothing.

There is no movement in the hands.

"Tired?" The voice was extraordinarily clear, and it came into my ears.

Wen Chu subconsciously said: "No."

Lian Yize took the tissue back from his hand, bent down, and carefully wiped off the juice on his chin.

However, when Lian Yize's fingertips touched his skin through a thin layer of tissues, Wen Chu suddenly came back to his senses, he stepped back a little distance, and smiled: "I am Good."

After he finished speaking, he took the paper towel back and wiped it carelessly, and he didn't forget to turn his head to look around, hoping that Lu Yaqi didn't see it and didn't misunderstand.

Lian Yize's hand froze in the air, and quickly retracted it.

Wen Chu's movements gradually slowed down, and he suddenly realized a problem, even Yize had a fiancée, why...why did he still