Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Wen Chu is more confused than him, what are you doing here?

    Jiang Yutai looked at Jiang Yuzhou who was standing motionless at the door, and asked in puzzlement, "Why don't you come over?" As soon as

    he spoke, Jiang Yuzhou came back to his senses. Unexpectedly, he took a step back, and then there was a "bang" The door closed with a bang.

    Jiang Yutai: "..."

    He turned his head and glanced at Wen Chu, then walked towards the door.

    Two minutes later, he brought the lunch box that Jiang Yuzhou was holding just now, and put it on the table next to him.

    Then he walked to the end of the bed and raised the place where Wen Chu was lying. Walking back and opening the lunch box, he asked, "What's wrong with you two? Did you quarrel?"

    The moment the lunch box was opened, the aroma wafted out. Wenchu's stomach, which had been hungry for hundreds of years, made a slight "grunt" sound very well.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Every day is either embarrassing, or on the way to embarrassing.

    The corner of Jiang Yutai's mouth twitched into a smile, and he stopped asking questions, and put a bowl of porridge in front of Wen Chu: "You have a bad stomach, so I just bought you some salty porridge, let's put it on first."

    " Thank you." Wen Chu stretched out his hand to take it, but was suddenly avoided by Jiang Yutai, and his hands were empty.

    Wen Chu looked at him puzzled, Jiang Yutai paused and said: "You are still on a drip, it's inconvenient, why don't I feed you."

    Feeding people...

    Jiang Yutai said it frankly He was frank, but Wen Chu's face turned a little red, he lowered his head and said, "No need."

    Then he quickly took the porridge, took a sip and began to deliver it to his mouth.

    "Oh," Jiang Yutai stretched out his hand to stop him, "It's a bit hot..."

    But before he had time, Wen Chu squinted his eyes and swallowed the hot porridge in his mouth, and then seemed to prove that he was not very Being stupid, he raised his head and said calmly: "Fortunately, it's not hot."

    Jiang Yutai suppressed a smile with a tight mouth, nodded, and his tone seemed to be a little doting: "Well, it's not hot."

    Wen Chu thought about it, and felt that something like a face was unnecessary, so he lowered his head, took a spoonful, blew it, and put it in his mouth.

    He was really hungry, and the bowl of porridge was killed after three times.     During this period, Jiang Yutai was very considerate and didn't say a word. After Wenchu

    ​​was full, he cleaned up the bowl and asked, "Now can you tell me what's wrong with you two?"

This seems to have become a conditioned reflex. He touched his belly with his hand under the quilt, and he didn't know what to say.

    What he said to Jiang Yuzhou was partly angry words, but partly he really thought so, such as telling him to hurry up to coax others or something.

    But now that Lin Chengchao is not here, it is very likely that Jiang Yuzhou brought him to the hospital and saved him regardless of the past.

    After owed a favor, Wen Chu was stunned all of a sudden, he didn't know if he could count on the half-true or false angry words he said before.