Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Is there anything on your mind recently?

The yin and yang tone of these words turned a hundred or eighty turns, Wen Chu looked at Ji Hanyan rather strangely, but didn't understand where the smell of gunpowder came from.

After thinking about it in the end, it can only be attributed to the fact that this person is too strange.

Li Ze turned pale when he heard Ji Hanyan's question, and he faltered and explained: "I, I..."

Seeing that this person couldn't fart for a long time, Wen Chu took the initiative to explain: "He didn't give it to me. He saw that I was a little cold, so he lent me some clothes."

Li Ze looked at the ground, then nodded.

Ji Hanyan still had the same tone, he sneered and said: "Oh, thank you King Rui for caring about my guards. But take this clothes back, Your Highness, if someone else sees it, it will be said that the Shizi Mansion is too shabby Even the clothes have to be borrowed from others."

It turned out that I felt ashamed, but Wen Chu thought, no wonder I got so angry.

As soon as Li Ze stretched out his hand, Ji Hanyan threw Qiu Yi over without mercy. Then without saying a word, he turned and left.

Wen Chu followed, handed Ji Hanyan's fur coat to him, and asked, "Why did you come back so early?"

Ji Hanyan didn't answer, but stopped slowly.

Wen Chu felt something was wrong: "What's wrong?"

"What were you talking about just now?" Ji Hanyan asked.

This bright question made Wen Chu stunned for a moment, the expression on his face faded, his hands were pinching the soft fluff, and his tone suddenly became colder: "What do you think we are talking about?"

Ji Hanyan looked at his face The look on his face made him feel so upset, but his mouth was still unforgiving: "Who knows what you are talking about, if I hadn't come back then, would you have followed him wearing Li Ze's clothes?"

Wen Chu sneered: "Yeah, why don't you just follow him, King Rui even gave me his own clothes to wear when I was cold, life in Prince Rui's mansion is much better than being angry here every day "

Ji Hanyan looked back at him abruptly, and he tightly held the hand that was hanging on the side, because Wen Chu's words just now seemed to be filled with suffocation, his face was as usual, I don't know if he was pretending to be calm or Not caring at all, he said coldly: "You said you wouldn't betray me."

"You don't believe me when I tell you," Wen Chu raised his voice impatiently, "Is there any use in saying it? "

Then how do you want me to believe it?" Ji Hanyan laughed, "A person who sees you talking and laughing without meeting each other, how do you want me to believe it?"

"Oh," Wen Chu looked at him coldly, " So the prince thinks that we are exchanging information, do you still think that we will join hands to deal with you in the next second?"

Ji Hanyan met Shang Wenchu's cold gaze, although he didn't think so in his heart, he still turned his head away , gritted his teeth and said, "Yes!"

Wenchu ​​calmed down when he heard this word. He stood there for a while, and felt his back start to ache again. He passed the clothes in his hand again, and said in a very flat voice, "You don't need to be suspicious, you don't need to be suspicious, I think your son should understand this truth."

Ji Hanyan still didn't answer.

Wen Chu was not willing to throw such good and clean clothes on the ground directly, so he bent down and stuffed the clothes directly into Ji Hanyan's hands, and said softly: "Since the son doesn't believe me so much, then let's just say goodbye. ""