Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Wen Chu is annoyed, you only pour one cup!

Wen Chu's body trembled imperceptibly.

His movement was very small, but Song Baifeng still noticed it.

Song Baifeng gently rubbed Wen Chu's eyes with his hand, as if to comfort him, and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid."

Wen Chu raised his head to look at him, but his sight was firmly blocked.

Not long after the gunshots fell, the door was opened again, and Wen Chu heard a lot of footsteps.

Song Baifeng put the pistol on the marble table and said, "Clean up this place."

Wen Chu saw many figures carrying away the person who had been shot through the gap between his fingers, and a mask that fell on the ground. A hole is exposed.

Holes are pierced by bullets.

Those people skillfully put on new carpets, cleaned the place clean, and sprayed a bland perfume to get rid of the bloody smell in the air.

It's like nothing happened here.

After the door closed again, Song Baifeng let go of his hand.

There was one more person in the room, the one who talked to Song Baifeng when he first came to the hotel.

"Aidell," Song Baifeng helped Wenchu ​​sit up, and asked while arranging his somewhat messy clothes, "Are you too busy lately?"

Aidell stood in the shadow, his face was pale due to the dim light Good-looking: "It was my mistake."

Song Baifeng sighed, stretched out his hand to run down the hair on Wenchu's forehead, and asked Aidell, "Who do you think this person is?" Aidell glanced at Wenchu, but

did not answer him if.

Song Baifeng said: "Don't be jealous of him." Then Aidell said: "It's probably

the Freedom Army. I didn't expect them to reach out so deeply. I will pay attention to it in the future."

Song Baifeng said "hmm" indifferently: "I'm thinking... what will happen if we relax our vigilance a little more."

"Stand back a little bit, the free army's unscrupulous lunatics may go straight to their lair , The attack on the government headquarters is no small matter," Aidell said, looking at Song Baifeng

. , thinking about avoiding war all day long, and living a peaceful life. But there are a bunch of people outside who want our territory, and there are countless free soldiers shouting the slogan of freedom and acting crazy. Who doesn't want to be more stable, I still think about it every day I don't work at home, but how can I suppress this situation?" "Advance by retreat? It's not a retreat," Song Baifeng said, "I just want to force those who just want to be safe, so that they can see the current situation clearly. , Protecting this place too well will only make them do what their ass decides their heads." Song Baifeng said: "I just took this opportunity to withdraw the military transfer order, without that thing it's not easy to stretch my hands and feet." Wen Chu's ear tip moved slightly, The military transfer order... Song Baifeng wasted effort trying to hold the military transfer order in his hand, might it have something to do with the energy stone. Aidell paused and said: "But what if we can't stop them after they develop?" Song Baifeng sneered: "It seems that you can hold them now, isn't today's incident just an example?" Aidell With a serious face: "It's because it's already..." Song Baifeng interrupted him: "With me here, the last line of defense can be defended." Aidell hesitated for a while and asked: "Then what do I need to do?" Song Baifeng said : "Relax the channels, let them buy weapons freely, do some tampering with the weapons, don't let them find out, it will be easy to control at that time, and you can figure out how to do it yourself." Song Baifeng decided that Aidell didn't say anything. Things are not something he can change with a few words.