Chapter 29

Chapter 29 A Prodigal Apprentice!

    Probably because his head was stunned just now, Wen Chu didn't notice the threshold under his feet when he came in.

    He glanced dissatisfied at the high threshold, then stood up, only to find that Pei Yuli hadn't left, and had witnessed the whole process of his embarrassment.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    The man stood under the moon, with a rare expression on his statue-like face. Before Wen Chu could distinguish whether it was ridicule, speechlessness or disgust, Pei Yuli turned and left.

    Wen Chu rubbed his forehead, and went back to sleep pitifully and sadly.

    the next day.

    Lu Qi got up early and went to the lively market. Although he was sometimes silly, he had an inexplicable sense of intimacy with people. Even people like Pei Yuli, he could chat non-stop for half an hour. At the beginning, I was not only worried that he couldn't talk.

    As soon as Wen Chu opened the door of the room, he met Pei Yuli's icy face. The two were stunned at the same time.

    After a night of sleep, my head was extraordinarily clear, and some shameful memories from yesterday came out all at once.

    He has a heavy burden, he even has to carry it while walking, and throwing it to the ground indecently in front of his apprentice and Demon Lord is equivalent to smashing his face to the ground together, so I am still a little embarrassed to see the person involved now .

    Wen Chu fell hard yesterday, after all, the weight of his whole body was on it. There is some redness and swelling on the forehead, which is slightly covered by fine hair, and it is particularly prominent on the fair face.

    Pei Yuli raised his eyes and glanced at his forehead, Wen Chu immediately covered his hands, took a step back, and asked vigilantly, "What are you looking at?"

    Pei Yuli looked away, pointed to the bell on his waist, and asked: "What should I do with this?"

    The small pendant in the bell was not as red as last night, and now there was no movement, and it stuck to Pei Yuli's white cloth obediently.

    Wen Chu put down his hands, with a rare serious face, he stepped over the threshold and walked out, saying, "Go to Liu Jiang."

    Liu Jiang lowered his head, looked at the person sitting leisurely in front of him, with cold sweat streaming down his forehead, he beckoned.

    One person came up with a small plate of gold and silver treasures and placed them in front of Wen Chu.

    Liu Jiang said: "Thank you, Immortal, for helping us take that evil ghost in. This small gift is not a respect." He looked up at Wen Chu, and seeing that the man still didn't respond, he tentatively said, "I'll let someone put these things away first. Get on the carriage."

    Wen Chu said: "There is no rush."

    ​​Liu Jiang said with a smile: "Don't dare to waste the immortal's time."

    Both inside and outside of the words were intended to make people leave quickly.

    "Let people take these, money is not needed," Wen Chu said, "I just have a question I want to ask."

    Liu Jiang smiled reluctantly at him: "If you have any questions from the immortal, just ask."

    Wen Chu held the toy in his hand . Opening and closing the fan, Liu Jiang trembled inexplicably at the sound of the fan, and he said softly: "That female ghost is quite beautiful, I am a pity, so I didn't do anything cruel."