Chapter 129

After Chapter 129, this kind of thing will not happen again.

Lian Yize looked away, opened his eyelids and asked calmly, "How long has it been?"

Wen Chu floated on the water, and only glanced at him lazily, as if he was not ready to answer.

After a while.

The person in front of him squatted down, and there was a shadow under the cage. His slender fingers reached out and gently pinched his chin.

Lian Yize looked at his somewhat pale face: "No wonder he looks so bad."

Wen Chu tilted his head to avoid the burning temperature of his fingertips. But in the next second, with a "crash", he was brought out of the water.

Wen Chu was taken aback.

Lian Yize picked him up forcefully, and led Wen Chu into the room.

Water droplets dripped down along smooth curves, but more of them got wet on Lian Yize's white shirt and black windbreaker, leaving dark traces in patches.

"What are you going to do?" Wen Chu immediately tried to break free after recovering.

Lian Yize hugged him even tighter, and put one hand around his restless arm: "Don't move." The two people's

eyes suddenly met, Wen Chu frowned, restrained his momentum, and only lowered his gaze. He shook his head, unable to see clearly.

"How many meals do you eat a day?" The words he said were not obvious.

Wen Chu didn't want to talk at first, but he was afraid that Sheng Ke would be involved, so he lowered his eyes and said truthfully, "One meal."

Lian Yize felt suffocated.

"The breakfast in the morning is delicious," Wen Chu said, "and there are small dried fish."

I have experienced such things, but my first reaction is to say the good things about others.

Even Yize looked straight at him, but his thoughts were in a mess, and his voice was soft and heavy: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Wen Chu said without any emotion, as if he was just stating facts and doubts: "How did you tell you? "

Lian Yize choked.

Also, he hasn't come to see it all this time. There are very few people coming and going, who can convey news to.

The person in his arms fell silent, and even Yize couldn't help but look down. From this angle, he could see Wen Chu's crow-like eyelashes, with distinct roots, covering the emotions in his eyes.

Suddenly, Lian Yize suddenly thought of the appearance of the mermaid huddled in a corner hungry every day, with no one to talk to, just waiting for someone to bring him dried fish in the morning.

My heart was suddenly sore and soft, and there was unspeakable regret.

These emotions shouldn't have appeared on him...

Lian Yize hugged Wen Chu a little tighter, moved his lips, wondering if it was a promise: "This kind of thing won't happen again in the future."

Wen Chu was taken away Arriving at a room on the second floor, the style is simple, the decoration is in warm colors, and the furniture inside is very new. It seems that no one usually lives here.

Lian Yize put Wen Chu on the bed: "I'll ask someone to buy some clothes for you, you wait here for a while, someone will come up and call you when the meal is ready." After he finished speaking, he turned and left without going back to the room to change