Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Song Baifeng felt scared for a while.

"Are you awake?" A familiar voice sounded.

The light above his head was a bit dazzling, Wen Chu frowned, his eyelids half-opened.

A pair of slender hands gently covered him, covering part of the light for him: "How do you feel now? Does your body still hurt?"

Wen Chu blinked, and his eyelashes lightly brushed the palm of his hand. Song Baifeng moved his fingers slightly.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Wen Chu said.

He was bandaged all over his body, and blood was still slowly oozing out.

It would be a lie to say that it doesn't hurt. Although the pain on my body is not as obvious as it was at the time, it is like a hammer hitting my body gently, coming here and there nonstop.

Song Baifeng obviously wanted to say something, but Wen Chu never heard his voice.

Wen Chu moved his arms, trying to grab Song Baifeng's hand from his face.

But he didn't have much strength in his hands, but Song Baifeng didn't know why and didn't move.

Song Baifeng's palm was warm, as if a layer of mist had covered his eyes.

Wen Chu knew that Song Baifeng was looking at him, and his gaze was extremely focused, as if he had been cut open to look at him, which was a bit scorching.

Half of the face was covered, and the lips were exposed alone. It seems that the scalding temperature can be ignited just by looking at it.

Wen Chu took the initiative to ask, "I'm not missing any parts." According to the situation at the time, he felt that his lack of arms and legs was within a reasonable range.

"What silly words?" Song Baifeng frowned, stroked the corner of his lips, put down his hands, and looked away together.

Wen Chu had already gotten used to the lighting, he looked at Song Baifeng's side face, his clothes were a little wrinkled, his eyes were blue and purple, and his face was full of exhaustion.

This was the first time Wen Chu saw Song Baifeng like this.

He remembered that when the two met for the first time, on a cold rainy night, Song Baifeng was wearing a formal military uniform, exuding a faint scent of mint, and a cool air that seemed to blend in with the rain. .

"How long have I been asleep?" Wen Chu asked.

"It's been a long time." Song Baifeng turned around and looked at him, with strong emotions rolling in his eyes.

Wen Chu was a little uncomfortable being looked at by this gaze, he looked away, and asked after a pause, "Did the Free Army do it?"

Song Baifeng frowned even deeper, and he said "Yes", while pressing the button next to him He increased the angle of the bed under Wen Chu to make him lean more comfortably, and explained: "They hijacked the vehicle when the driver went to pick you up, and changed people. Those people originally wanted to take you to another place. place, but they chose to die together after being found out."

He just said these things, and felt a little stuffy in his chest. Song Baifeng clenched his hands tightly, breathing steadily and somewhat chaotically, trying not to let himself show any strangeness, but he couldn't help but think in his mind, if Wen Chu's reaction was slower at that time, then now...

Song Baifeng felt scared for a while.

Wen Chu asked: "How did you know?"

Song Baifeng said: "When I went to rescue you at the foot of the mountain, the Freedom Army was hiding in the dark, and we..."