Chapter 54

Chapter 54 General, the service is so good?

The two stood at the top of the stairs in a daze for a while, Wen Chu paused and glanced downstairs.

Sure enough, the steward and a group of servants stood below, looking at them with some inexplicable eyes.

Wen Chu pursed his lower lip and stepped back a step.

Song Baifeng lost his hand, and he just came back to his senses, thinking helplessly, why is he so boring. He turned around and glanced back, then withdrew his hand as if nothing had happened: "Go down and eat."

After eating, the tutor Song Baifeng found for Wen Chu just arrived here. The man's name was Xu Li, a talented young man in his thirties , an expert in economics, gentle and learned.

He only taught Wen Chu a few major professional courses, and the rest of the courses were not difficult. With a little guidance from him, Wen Chu could understand almost everything by himself after reading the book and doing the questions.

The teacher's level is high, Wen Chu's mind is quick and he learns quickly. He not only finished the teaching content arranged by the school during this period, but also made up all the previous knowledge points. I almost learned the content of others for a semester in a week.

After finishing today's study tasks, it was already night, Wen Chu stretched himself, stood up and prepared to send the teacher away.

Xu Li packed his things and asked, "Are you going to take the exam tomorrow?"

Wen Chu nodded, "Go."

After all, there is a scholarship.

Xu Li stood up, and told him as he walked: "Just try your best during the exam. I have learned a lot recently. Just read the key points I marked for you before the exam. There is basically no problem."

Wen Chu lazily leaned against the On the door frame, Wen Yan yawned and continued to nod like a chicken pecking rice.

Xu Li smiled: "Hurry up and go to bed, I'm leaving first."

Wen Chu held the doorknob to support his body, and was just about to close the door and go back to wash, but suddenly thought of a problem, he had an exam tomorrow, but he still He didn't tell Song Baifeng about going to school.

He closed the door and went downstairs. Halfway through the walk, he suddenly heard conversations in the living room. Wen Chu's footsteps paused, the voice was somewhat familiar, he hung half of his body on the railing and looked down.

Xu Li had just arrived on the first floor, with the textbooks in his arms, he nodded politely to the few people, then walked to the gate and left.

Song Baifeng sat on the small sofa beside him, with his hands folded on both sides, lowered his head and pinched his fingers boredly, while Song Baizheng and Song Zhi sat on the other side.

Song Baizheng is twelve years older than Song Baifeng, and Song Baifeng is younger, so that the two don't look like brothers at all, but more like people who are inferior.

Song Baizheng looked at Xu Li's back, and asked, "Who is he?"

Song Baifeng didn't answer his words, but paused for a moment, he raised his head as if aware of it, and met Shang Wenchu's eyes.

Wen Chu blinked, feeling that he should not appear on this occasion, and wanted to turn around to leave, but found that the other two had followed Song Baifeng's line of sight, and happened to see the upper body hanging outside.