Chapter 154

Chapter 154 He is my wife.

Wen Chu was leaning against the corner of the wall, with his long legs bent, under the dim light, beams of colored light suddenly swept across his cheeks, endless music, conversation and laughter buzzed into his ears.

His eyes scanned the dancing men and women around him, but he still couldn't find Guan Lin.

After the grandson brought him here, he immediately turned into a crazy bird, and plunged into the dance floor, out of sight.

He frowned slightly, narrowed his eyes and leaned into the corner again. If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have come with Guan Lin, and it's a good name to relax. Wouldn't it be nice to have this time to stay in the room to sleep and rest?

Pinching the mouth of the wine bottle with his fingers, Wen Chu took a sip gloomily, the pure liquid overflowed from the corner of his lips, and flowed down the slender neck, half of the bottle of wine bottomed out in an instant. He casually put it aside, grabbed another bottle, and lowered his head to open it.

His cheeks were already flushed, his lips were moistened with wine juice, and looked plump and clear, his eyes were blurred, his eyelids were half closed, and his expression was lazy. His gaze fell on the mouth of the bottle, his pupils were extraordinarily bright in the darkness of his surroundings, without blinking, he seemed focused and serious.

The alcohol quickly took effect, and the brain was in a daze. The slender white fingers pinched the bottle cap, but they couldn't open it no matter what.

Wen Chu pursed his lips, turned his white fingertips, and was about to break the wine bottle from the neck. But before he could take action, a pair of well-articulated hands stretched out.

"Guan..."

Wen Chu raised his eyes, his voice stopped just like that, he raised his head, and his Adam's apple rolled down.

The bottle cap was easily popped out, Wen Chu lowered his eyes, and saw the bottom through the thick wine.

Wen Chu didn't speak, he raised the wine bottle to his lips, and when he poured his head up, he caught a glimpse of the figure leaning against him from the corner of his eye.

The wine suddenly lost its taste, bitter and undrinkable.

In the next second, the wine glass was gently pulled from his hand and fell into another person's hand.

The man took off his voluminous sacrificial attire, and was only wearing a simple pure white shirt like them, with a lot of ordinary atmosphere, as if pulling the distance between the two of them.

Even so, his demeanor is still a bit out of place in this place where singing and dancing every night is indulgent.

The two of them didn't look at each other, only their corner of the huge ballroom was eerily silent, with only occasional flashes of light passing by.

"Why are you here?" Wen Chu still spoke, not only puzzled why the priest came here, but even more puzzled why he came to him - and helped him open the wine cap.

Yan Li took a sip of his wine and didn't answer his words.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, this is what he had just drank...

Before he could recover from this movement, the figure in front of him suddenly magnified in his sight.

Wen Chu's pupils shrank.

The cold lips turned over without warning, with the burning smell of alcohol, all the way down, rushing into the heart impatiently.

Everything around him stopped abruptly, his brain seemed to only receive the previous information, the touch on his lips was extremely obvious, and in the dim vision, this touch was infinitely magnified.

Alcohol permeated along with the steaming heat, Wen Chu felt in a trance that he must have drunk too much to see such a scene. But not long after, the same icy feeling came up from his waist, and the man's fingertips lightly touched the waist, which caused him to tremble slightly, and finally clasped the back of his head, pulling it forward forcefully, constantly Deepen the kiss.

It seems to merge into the abyss of desire with the surroundings.

"What are you doing--"

Guan Lin's roar that broke through the sky came all the way from the other end, he rushed there with a blushing face, but when he saw Yan Li's face, he stared and stopped abruptly Come down and stand at a loss in front of the two of them.

He lowered his head to look at Wen Chu, who was leaning against the wall and was kissed so viciously, and cursed silently.

He suddenly raised his head to look at Yan Li, weighed himself a few pounds and thought about the identity of this person, endured it, and finally didn't throw a fist at him.

He really didn't expect that such a thing could happen in such a short time without seeing it?

Because of his shout, more or less people in the ballroom looked this way. Guan Lin didn't want to make a big fuss in this kind of place, so he bent over to take Wen Chu away.

But I didn't expect to be intercepted.

Just as Guan Lin stretched his hand halfway, he was pushed away by Yan Li, and then he bent down himself, holding Wen Chu's back very carefully, and hugged him like this.

Guan Lin's mouth opened into a standard O-shape, and then he looked down at Fa Xiao, who was lying in the arms of someone with his eyes squinted and drowsy, about to fall asleep. He didn't know how to react for a while.

Yan Li was about to leave with Wen Chu, Guan Lin came back to his senses, walked over quickly with his eyes and hands, and stopped the high priest's way with great momentum: "Wait a minute." Yan Li frowned indiscernibly, and

turned Turning to look at him: "What's the matter?"

"No..." Guan Lin thought for a while, pointed at Wen Chu and said, "This is my friend, you can't just take him away like this." "

Why not?" Yan Li asked back .

Guan Lin was choked by Yan Li's shameless and domineering words, and after a while he said, "High Priest, we have never met you before, so it may not be appropriate for you to do this now." "Why is it inappropriate?" Guan Lin almost

collapsed

: "Anyway, you can't take him away. I'm his friend. Since I brought him here, I also have the obligation to bring him home safely." Although seeing Yan Li's

actions just now, even if he was really taken away, Wen Chu would probably not Nothing life-threatening, but nothing else.

Yan Li asked, "Are you his friend?"

Guan Lin nodded sharply, "Yes, yes, we are good friends who have played together for more than ten years."

"Good friend?" Yan Li recited these words meaningfully.

Then he lowered his eyes and glanced at Guan Lin, and let out a light snort, his tone was calm and he didn't want to be beaten.

"He is my wife."

Guan Lin: "..."

A life was saved.

The author has something to say: