Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Smoking is harmful to health.

The cherry-flavored little Alpha...

Wen Chu's face slowly turned red, and his fingers hanging by his side were slightly curled up. He was a ten-for-one man!

He looked at Song Baifeng and said, "I'm not as weak as you think, if I can help you..."

Song Baifeng interrupted him: "This is not something you should think about."

Wen Chu frowned : "You also said just now that my father's death is related to them, and the Freedom Army is my enemy, why is it not something I should think about."

"Then study hard," Song Baifeng began to walk out, obviously not wanting to discuss this issue any more , "We'll talk about it when you grow up."

"I'm already an adult." Wen Chu muttered.

Song Baifeng walked to the door, and laughed silently after hearing Wen Chu's mumbling, he didn't stop walking, and was about to close the door.

Before the door was closed, Wen Chu suddenly asked: "You said that I would promise you a condition in the future, what is it?"

Song Baifeng paused, his finger slipped on the cold doorknob, his tone remained unchanged: "Not yet Think it over."

"I didn't think much about it just now," Wen Chu said, "If I can lure out the Free Army, then..."

Song Baifeng turned around and looked at Wen Chu, his brows frowned unobtrusively.

Wen Chu said: "Then it's good to lead out one, maybe a lot of news can be found out."

Song Baifeng looked at him and didn't speak. After a while, he looked down, looked at Wen Chu's drenched blouse, pointed and said, "Change your clothes, I'm recuperating at home these days, don't go anywhere."

Wen Chu: "?"

He asked inexplicably "Why?"

Song Baifeng raised his eyes to look at him, and repeated: "Care for injury."

Song Baifeng has always said the same thing, after saying that sentence, Wen Chu really couldn't go out again, so he was detained at home for life and death.

He didn't know what he said to Jiang Yeshan, but when Jiang Yeshan came back in the afternoon, he brought back the schoolbag that Wenchu ​​had left in the classroom. Jiang Yeshan

looked at Wen Chu who was sitting on the bed with hair dazed and looking out the window, walked over to put his schoolbag on the bedside table, and stroked his soft hair: "What are you thinking about?"

How to escape." After he finished speaking, he reached for his schoolbag, moved his body, but accidentally touched the burn on his chest, and lay back down again.

Wen Chu frowned, why is this getting worse?

It's similar to a sprain. It's not very painful at first, but after a while, you can see that the wound is swollen and you can't even move.

Jiang Yeshan reached out to help him take the schoolbag back and handed it to the person: "If you go out for a while now, you will wake up tomorrow and you will be completely useless. It is right for Song Baifeng not to let you go out. After all this, you still want to go out." Saving the world."

Wen Chu opened his schoolbag, and said righteously: "The exam is coming soon, and I'm going back to school to study." He

didn't hear Jiang Yeshan's answer, but when Wen Chu looked up, he saw Jiang Yeshan's expression of relief. Looking at him, the eyes are soft and radiant.